Chapter 5

Hello! I’ve been sick all week with high fever and all… now the fever has come down but my throat still hurt like a B**ch so I don’t know if my concentration will be the best to write now but it’s been too long.

Here it goes let’s see how little Harry feels in this chapter J

----------------

The Next morning the Malik’s house woke up a bit cramped with all the people there but it was a happy breakfast non the least, you know what they say the more the better; the kids where all in summer holidays from school but they still had to train, actually since they had more free time Yasser made sure that the evil trio was tired at the end of the day, that was the best option for everyone because the kids had fun and if they were sleeping they weren’t plotting something, smart man Yasser was.

That day though Yasser decided to liberate Harry of the training, it was still a miracle that the little one was alive and with the pack so he only said the exercises for the day to Zayn and Louis. Louis asked for a free hour saying he had a Beta duty first, that resulted on poor Zayn doing the training alone so he climbed on a tree and fell asleep hiding there, after all its Zayn we are talking about his capability to fall asleep anytime anyplace was….something else.

Louis used the free hour to see Liam, he wanted to meet him already, he’s been waiting for years being the only one of the three friends that remembered something about the ‘alpha to be’, so he went to the main house and asked Geoff if he could visit his son, the Alpha accepted happily seeing how Louis was eager to befriend his son; Louis arrived to Liam’s room to see that the little one looked a bit pale and was once again connected to the IV.

-Hello Alpha- said Louis cheerfully.

-Hello- mumbled Liam.

-I’m Louis nice to see you again! You’ve grow so much! Well obviously you wouldn’t stay as a baby you had to grow…I’m you’re Beta by the way; I’ve been training a lot you know? So if you don’t ever recover completely don’t worry because I’ll help you forever, that is what friends are for right? I’m sure Zayn will help you too…he’s the delta, training to be a top warrior and all, the only problem is that he’s a bit lazy but don’t worry he is reliable, then there is…- Louis kept rambling about all the kids of the pack, Geoff was at the other side of the door, he had been curious of what Louis wanted to do with Liam, but what he was hearing had him smiling Louis was doing a detailed report of every member of their generation in the pack, he was curious to know why Louis only explained Liam thing of the kids here but he was sure Mark would be proud of Louis; all the reports he had heard about Louis those past year where of how he was a little devil and with Zayn and Harry (Geoff didn’t grasped why Harry was included in them seeing as he was a omega and was in his nature to behave) they where the terrible trio and nothing good came when they were left together, but now Louis was doing what a Beta would do so Geoff was happy to listen the rambling of the little one.

-…and that is all you have to know Alpha- said Louis after his speech, Liam listened to him interested because this Louis boy was explaining everything around here and even if Liam couldn’t go out yet he feels more at home than ever, he felt that he finally knew the territory and decided to ask his father what a Beta was, because whatever it was if Louis was his he liked it, he finally had a friend! Two actually because Liam remembers Louis saying Zayn would be his friend too, he wondered if the little kid from yesterday would be his friend too? Liam really wanted that, more than that he felt like he needed that, he needed that warm feeling again.

-Why do you keep calling me Alpha? I’m not…and I don’t know if I would ever be…- that through always pained Liam he was little yet to understand all of this pack things but he knew that if he didn’t get well soon he won’t be able to be like his father and he surely wanted to be like him.