Chapter 10

Hi! I’ll have to explain another day why I didn’t post in so so so long because I don’t have enough time and I’m sure you’ll appreciate better an update that my rambling so here I go.

But before, know that I’m very sorry for the long wait and I’ll try to catch a rhythm once again.

I dedicate this chapter to hakunamattata8 as an apologize for keeping her up till 6am with this book ;) 

ENJOY…

--------------------------------------------------------------

We are in year 2001, things for our little ones were doing all right… more or less; what does it means more or less?  Well if you look at them from afar everything seems okay, like the musketeers are happy doing their things, double B helping them most of the time now so that make’s 6 of them and talk talk talk.

But if you look closely you can see that things are not that good; for example Blake’s dad entered the picture now, he seems to not be able to have a child with his wife, that much was expected since she isn’t his mate so that makes things difficult, not impossible but difficult, so now he’s thinking of a solution to that, it being that at age of sixteen Blake will return with him; the beta is confident that by that time nobody on his pack will recognize Blake as the missing Omega kid so he can introduce him as his son, the son of a long lost mate; so he started to have conversations with Geoff about that plan. He plans to pay for everything his son will need in those next years and Blake’s mom gets to be with his son a little more, at least since he’s sixteen and he shifts; no need to say Geoff isn’t very fond of that idea and Mark and Yasser are completely against it.

As for Harry, he doesn’t even realize his own problems he just goes with what he’s told; the main problem of that being that he’s being hold back on his training level, for petition of Karen and Liam; what he doesn’t realize is that the thing that made him have a chance at being a warrior in the future was the fact that he was so advanced, but now he will be just another normal kid in training which lessens his opportunities, but of course he doesn’t think about it because Liam is happy, the alpha to be was quickly put on Harry’s level even if that isn’t exactly fair, not that anyone can complain because Harry and Liam are the best pair on their current level. Zayn wanted to remain with Harry but Louis through a fit, he was too old and too ‘beta’ to remain with his friends, so Zayn decided to go with him at the end, that leaves us with Louis and Zayn on the wildcat’s, and Liam, Harry, Blake and Bekah on the foxes; the thing is that double B would most likely pass the exam to wildcats on January of 2002 on a not so usual extra exam because they are too good to be on foxes already, don’t get it wrong Harry and Liam are still better but Karen doesn’t want his baby to overwork and Harry will remain with him; it actually saddens the Omega because he has to hold back a bit on training so the other kids don’t get frightened of his strength; the training has been his heaven even if he might be too young to think like that, but it was where he could shrug off being the Omega and all and now he couldn’t relieve the stress; which made him more volatile… that was a thing nobody noticed till it was too late.

On the alpha house everything was good; Blake and his mother still lived there, so Anne had more time for herself and her family although she barely had time alone with her kids because Gemma and Harry were always with the other kids in the house; Ruth was the one that keep more track on them, making Geoff proud knowing that if her mate was a Alpha she will be a perfect Luna (that’s how the mate of the Alpha is called) but that thought also saddened, he wished that her mate would be an Alpha from a nearby pack so she didn’t end too far away from home.

Gemma’s first kiss was her main problem, it was more likely that Gemma was growing and being Omega wasn’t easy because while Nicola and Donny had all the boys on their class at their feed Gemma didn’t, it didn’t matter how cute she was, or how kind, she was still a Omega and there wasn’t any ‘glory’ on being her boyfriend; so when her friends all had been kissed and even her little brother had, because she knew Liam and Harry did it all the time, she wanted to at least peck someone’s lips to know what it felt like, so one day she cornered Blake, he was tall after all so the different wasn’t that huge, and asked him to kiss her, of course Blake didn’t know how so he blushed and run away from her.

That happened almost three times in a week to the point were Blake tried to avoid Gemma at all cost and spent lots of time on his room, things got even worst when he explained it to Bekah thinking that she being a girl would be able to help him; it became worst though…

Bekah like Gemma knew that the only one that would kiss her was Blake, the Psi didn’t care about status or about being too tomboy, so it ended with him having to avoid both girls, which was difficult since he paired with one in training and lived with the other, their rooms being next to each other. No need to say during that time Blake’s ability to predict his opponent movements improved gladly.

It was after about two weeks that one night Blake listened the little cries coming from Gemma’s room, so being unable to sleep he slipped out his bed and knocked on the omega girl door; Gemma opened the door with puffy eyes and that did it for him, those green eyes were his weak point, like Harry’s or Anne’s, whenever he looked at them he felt calm, in peace and seeing that green surrounded of red was something he couldn’t bare with, so just before Gemma could ask he stood on tiptoes and kissed her, just a quick peck that Gemma couldn’t even register, she just stood there looking at Blake; when Blake went to his room after saying good night Gemma followed him and sat on his bed, Blake who was already in it looked at her questioningly, the omega just slipped in too pecking the Psi lips twice before hugging him and closing her eyes giggling, and Blake didn’t say anything because he figured that if the girl was happy it was fine to let her sleep with him for the night; making sure the duvet was over them both he closed his eyes too.

---------------------------------------------

I know this is like too short but I have to go to class and I guess you prefer this to nothing… I’m sorry :S I’ll try to write more soon…

LOVE YOU

LittleMatilda

XOX