Chapter 12

Hi! First of all I’m really sorry… 3 month without an update is too long even for me :(

Any way after this one it might take a bit to update again too because you know…its January and that means exams time on college… at least in mine.

And this is important: I received complains about my style of writing saying it was like listing memories, and I realized that maybe it was, but it is that way because people said they liked the guys as kids, so all the Little stories have to be memories and in a kind of list style, but it’s fine, the boys will grow up now like they were supposed to at the original idea of this story and maybe…if needed I’ll post a flashback or something.

So… here I go...hope you like it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

All the pack was on red code, since the rogues were so near they couldn’t go to the refuge so everyone closed themselves at their homes, only the warriors and males able to fight were doing rounds to guard the town and trying to find Liam.

On the Alpha’s house the wives and the kids awaited news of Liam, but nor Geoff, Mark, or Yasser could find him, nor anyone else.

The girls where on Ruth’s room, Blake’s mom distracting them while Anne, Joanna and Tricia tried to easy Karen mind, but it was quite impossible, her baby was missing, her little boy after all he went through had been captured by filthy rogues.

The boys where of course on Liam’s room, tired of waiting they were about to put on use the plan they had been plotting; they had to escape the house, difficult to do since there were warriors guarding it, it was actually the only thing they had to think how to do since they hoped Harry would feel where Liam was like that time on Liam’s birthday.

After almost an hour of trying they succeed on it, once on the street they simply walked around to find something about Liam, while trying to not get caught by the patrols, lucky them they were used to things like that and knew their town perfectly. The only problem was that harry couldn’t feel anything, on the future he will discover that it might have been his lack of real training, but well that will always be just theory and we will never really know.

It was almost dark, the sun saying good bye for the day and the temperatures dropping really low that send the men to their homes, only the Alpha, Beta and Gamma on the search now, only taking a break for dinner, the same break or little heroes made since they had no other way, and also because they needed it; after it the adults shifted again and keep looking for the Little Alpha while our boys went to put more layers of clothes to keep the chilly temperatures out their body, and then escaped the house again, easier this time because they knew how to do so and because it was already dark outside, which made finding Liam nearly impossible; at the end they couldn’t take it anymore so Louis had to call the search off. Harry slept on Liam’s bed like always but alone that night and it frightened him to no end, he really didn’t close his eyes for long before he awake with that feeling again; that feeling were he knew Liam’s location.

Little Harry woke up Blake, and took off, leaving a frantic Blake behind, who went to find Louis and Zayn before looking for Harry, to say they were pissed was light seeing as now they had to find two friends instead of one.

When the sun was already rising to illuminate a frozen scenery and people started to wake up from a restless night, it all happened, a moment that changed Harry’s life.