Chapter 6

Hi! Yes yes this time it’s an update! Yaaayyyyhoooo!

This week has been good for me so far, the only problem is that my sleep schedule has blown off…I got weird nightmares almost every day….but thanks to that I woke up early today an now I finished the Uni work which means….UPDATE DAY! Hahaha

Here it goes; last chapter Liam declared Harry his Nala while he was Simba and fell asleep cutely together ;)

HAVE FUNNNNNN LOVE UUUUUU

------------------------------------------------------

The month after the Alpha’s arrival consisted in readjusting in both parts, the pack had his strong leader back and the Alpha was a real Alpha again because even if he never stepped back of the position he hasn’t felt like it since he left, and Geoff couldn’t be happier, he didn’t felt that good in years, and the fact that Liam was showing great improvements had something to do with his mood too.

And it was true, Liam was doing much better, Louis, Zayn and of course Harry spent almost every day in Liam’s (and Harry’ room) which in a way was odd in them because it was summer, since they were old enough to run free the trio barely spend time inside houses, even less if it was summer as sometimes they slept outside, the rule was that one of the parents should know where they were, but since Liam couldn’t go out that option was immediately ruled out; that ofcourse didn’t keep them to cause problems around, Louis had find the way to let Liam participate from inside his room in the adventures, as a result now they were even more ‘dangerous’, before they operated in group or if needed they split in two, now they were able to split in three; you see each boy had a pair of walkie-talkies but being a kid toy they weren’t like the ones that you tune in a channel and everyone in that channel can listen, the ones that they had only communicated with each partner, so Liam had the three partners in his room and the trio had the other, this way they could be apart and coordinate perfectly, Liam knew everything that was happening and instructed them; this new modus operandi gave them more battlefield as they saw it, and Liam was having the fun of his life, most of the time so focused in his role of commander that didn’t through it was because he couldn’t go out, no, he was needed and the other boys relayed on him, he could have prank them so they would get caught, that is what Louis would have done at least once just for the sake of a laugh, he admitted it, but Liam would never do that, he ordered correctly and strictly and all the missions were successfully accomplished.

That behavior brought the Alpha in Liam out, and he started to ask his father about what a pack was what was its structure and things like that, before Karen hadn’t let Geoff instruct his son in that because the mother was worried to put too much pressure in Liam’s little shoulders; at first Geoff just answered in simple answers but Liam was eager to know, and as the kid has stated himself, he needed to know if he couldn’t train outside he had to get another type of training while his friends were being tired off by Yasser, it was only fair; obviously Geoff didn’t really oppose to that ‘theoretical training’ on the contrary he was ecstatic.

With everything, Harry still didn’t had a room, he had more like a storage space for his toys without a bed; with each day more of his toys were doing his way back to his old room (Liam’s room) it had been too empty as Louis had claimed, so each day they got toys to play from ‘Harry’s room’ to Liam’s and at the end of the day those stayed there, were they belonged in Louis eyes.

Harry referred to his toys as Liam’s to because Liam barely had any since he couldn’t play and hospitals rooms aren’t the best to have some kinds of them, and either way almost all of Harry’s toys were presents from aunt Karen so it was fine, and above all the reasons Harry had to be fine with the idea of sharing was the fact that it was Liam who he shared with, they would be married one day and Harry knew that married people share everything,like his parents, so it was normal for him and Liam to share; since the day of becoming Simba and Nala little Harry had thought more and more of the idea of marring Liam, he was fond of it, he wanted to be old enough already.