Chapter 7.5

Hello!

Dedicated to WhenTheSnowFalls as promised ;)

Recap:

The musketeers sleep party ;)

-------------------------------------------------

It was 28 august at night, which also means the night before Liam’s 7 birthday, he was all giddy, his first birthday at home, his first birthday out of the hospital, the first with friends and people apart from his close family…

He was so happy and nervous that he ended feeling sick, and Harry was nowhere in sight, why? Because with Louis and Zayn they were planning the birthday adventure, it consisting on Liam’s first intrusion on the forest; that plan had made Harry feel ‘in’ and since Louis apologize they were a team again, but ofcourse Liam didn’t know any of it, which kind of surprise would it had been if he knew the plan since the beginning?

Liam was in his bed having throw up from nerves too many times already, with a nervous Karen on his site watching his little pup getting ill again… or so she thought when Harry entered the room looking completely wasted and indeed he was, had been a while since the little omega had felt so tired.

-Harry! - Said Liam coughing a bit- were where you?

-Hi Li- answered Harry smiling- I was outside…

-Doing what? - Liam wasn’t happy that Harry had gone out while he was like that and the fact that Harry was with his head down and doing circle figures on the floor with the tip of his right foot told him that he was hiding something.

-Nothing important Lili…

-Harry… tell me.

-But it’s nothing Liam.

-Harry. Tell. Me- Said in alpha voice Liam, and Harry knew he had lost.

-Errrmmm but Lili I ca-can’t It’s…It’s…

-HARRY! - Shouted Liam getting angry, which made him throw up again, Harry ran to his side and toke Liam’s hand in his.

-I need your help Liam- said Harry in a pleading tone, and Liam was the one to lose now because how can you deny something to Harry when he asks like that? You just can’t.

-On what? - answered Liam with a broken voice while Karen was cleaning.

-Can you ask me that tomorrow?

-Ask you what?

-Everything you want… just… tomorrow…

- Okay Hazzy I will ask you tomorrow- said sighing Liam- but you will answer me okay?

Harry just nodded at that and went to go to his room to put his pajama on but when he was letting Liam’s hand go the ‘alpha to be’ whined.

-I have to put my pajama Li, I want to sleep; can we go to sleep? - said Harry and Liam let him go nodding eagerly, so Harry went to his room, then changed clothes and returned to the main room but Karen stepped in.

-Sweetie why don’t you sleep in your bed tonight? Liam is sick so he needs a good rest okay?

Harry’s head snapped up to look at Liam worriedly then nodded and turned around to go to his room, just to turn yet another time and run to Liam; getting up on his bed he kissed Liam’s cheek said good night and ran to his tinny room saying good night to Karen too, Karen entered Harry’s room tucking him in bed and kissing his forehead, just when Anne was entering the room, she did the same as Karen a bit surprised to find his son on his actual bed and then both went to repeat the process with Liam who was pouting at his mother.