Chapter 7

Hello! First of all thank you so much for the lovely comments and I’m really happy that this story is getting more readers each time I open my laptop, but that also saddens me because right now I can’t update the faster that I would like... so I’m sorry about that but it’s just a phase, a few more weeks and then summer!!! :D

So thank you again!

IMPORTANT MISTAKE! Yasser and Zayn and their family are now Gamma! I’m sorry but it seems delta is the fourth letter of the Greek alphabet while the thirst aka what the Malik family is in command is the Gamma! I’ll change it when I have time in the other chapters but meanwhile don’t think it’s a mistake if I say gamma now okay? :D  

Little reminder:

Liam is recovering but Harry is being left behind….

---------------------------------------

It was a weird summer for each of our four boys; for Liam it was the happiest yet he knew something was missing, it being Harry who seemed to not fit with them anymore, and no matter how much Liam ordered him to be there the little omega was developing amazing ways to avoid the orders, a smart one Harry was…or maybe it was being around Louis and Zayn influence… either way for Zayn and Louis the problem was pretty much the same, they missed Harry and couldn’t express it the right way, specially Louis who made things worse each time the little one was around; Zayn on his part tried to act like nothing, like the strong gamma he was but he missed his best friend a lot, and he didn’t like how close Liam and Louis were becoming because he felt left out sometimes, so those times Zayn had to put up with the girls if he wanted a refuge with Harry; oddly enough the girls were thrilled since they had Harry to play with all the time and even Zayn would agree to dress up sometimes just to make them shut up.

But Harry was the one who had it worst, because as much as he liked the girls, he missed the boys too and he was really glad when Zayn would join him; sure he still slept with Liam all nights but it was like there were two Liam’s, the ‘day Liam’ and the ‘night Liam’, the first one being the ‘alpha to be’ always goofing around with Louis and getting the attention from every single kid on the pack now that he was able to play outside almost every day; and the ‘night Liam’ was a very cuddly one, that never left Harry out of sight; and little Harry didn’t like either of them, why? Well for the number one, it obviously was because it was like Harry didn’t matter to him, and for the second one because it became tiring, Harry couldn’t go to Zayn for the night without the little alpha complaining about it and trying to forbid it, or may it be because at the end of the day Harry was normally upset with Liam and didn’t want to cuddle with him as much as Liam wanted but at the end he couldn’t go against Liam’s puppy face so they ended together on the same bed.

As for the girls it was a whole different story, they really were having the best summer, Ruth and Nicola were home and finally the rest of the family was with them, their little brother was really improving this time and their parents could pay more attention to them, a thing Nicola really needed; Gemma and Doniya were happy because their friends were happy and because they had their little brothers playing with them again, this time without annoying Louis trying to stop things, specially they were happy to have Harry, because Zayn was a bit more difficult but they managed to do with the omega whatever they wanted, although both had noticed that he wasn’t as happy as before; Gemma and Doniya were like Zayn and Harry, they were more than friends, there was a bond of brotherhood or in the girls case sisterhood, Zayn was like another brother to worry about for Gemma and Harry was another brother to protect for Doniya. Yasser and Tricia also felt like having four kids just like Anne felt the same…Des was a more about the Alpha family, to the point it worried Anne; she was glad Yasser acted much like Harry and Gemma’s father even if it wasn’t really his duty, like he always said if he had to scare in a few year the boys around Donny why wouldn’t he do the same with the ones around Gemma? That often made the two mothers laughs.