Sunrise

Ok this is a story about Jacob and Renesmee. It's told from the point of view from Renesmee.

Life with Jacob is amazing. The six months we've had together have gone by so fast. We got married right away well two months ago actually thanks to Alice and Rosaline.

Our honey moon was only a few days, but as romantic as it could get. The first night Jacob carried me in bridal style he laid me down on the bed while he went into the bathroom and came back out with his shirt off. He came to the bed and inched his lips closer and closer to mine.

I woke up the next morning in Jacob's warm embrace. Morning Nessie Jacob said as he kissed me on the forehead. How'd you sleep. Fine what time is it? about 1:00. I'm surprised you didn't sleep longer we were up pretty late last night. Until like 4:00. Well since your awake now we can get our day started! What do you have planned Jacob? You will see. As soon as I was dressed Jacob took my hand and led me to a small gazebo right outside our room! It was very small, Jacob sat me down. Nessie I want you to know I will always be there for you, forever, you need me I will be there! I love you so much Nessie! You are my everything! I love you too Jacob! I don't know what I would do without you!

The next two days went by very fast! Before I knew it our honeymoon was over and we were on our way back to Forks!

remember to:

vote

comment