Chapter 20 The Change

It had been a little over a month and a half since I found out I was pregnant. The morning sickness started to finally come on and Jacob had not left my side throughout the entire process.

He insisted on staying home as much as he possibly could. Emily was due in just a few weeks so Jacob went to take care of pack business sometimes a few days in a row.

I understood why Sam didn't want to leave Emily's side because Jacob was the same way. However Emily was closer to her due date than I was. She was having a baby girl just like Jacob and I were.

They had already decided to name her Annaleah after Leah. Sam picked out the name and Emily agreed that she wanted her baby girl to be named after Leah because Leah was such an important apsect in their life already.

Today Jacob and I have an appointment with Carlisle about our little one. Jacob came home for lunch around 11:15 and we went to the main house for the appointment.

When we arrived everyone welcomed us with open arms giving us huge hugs to both Jacob and I. Carlisle motioned for us to head upstairs to his office. Jacob and I quietly walked up the stairs and went into Carlisle's office.

Javob sat down on the couch in Carlisle's office and I got onto the table. Carlisle came in shortly. He took my heart rate and said it was high as usual. It was to be expected as Carlisle explaine dat our other appointment that my rate rate would be higher because the development of our baby would be faster than an normal baby.

Later he plugged in the sonogram machine. Jacob looked at him a little confused. You guys do want to know the sex of your baby don't you? We already know Carlisle, I reassured him. Oh yes, yes but it doesn't hurt to check. Ok Jacob said.

Carlisle put the gel on my stomach and Jacob came over to my side. He grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead. After such a few minutes Carlisle had found the position of our baby and there was a small picture on the screen.

Well your baby is healthy and developing very well as far as I can see. However it is not a girl Renesmee. You are going to have a baby boy.

I was surprised. The look on Jacob's face was pure joy. I know he would be happy with whatever the sex of the baby was, but I could tell he overjoyed that it was a boy.

I knew our baby boy would turn out just like my Jacob. He would have dark tanish skin, beautiful brown hair, and brown eyes. I was so excited. Even if it wasn't a girl like I had thought, a boy would be just as much fun.

Were having a boy, Renesmee. A boy, I can't believe it, a boy. And he will be just like his daddy I said softly. I love you Renesmee. I love you too Jacob.

We went downstairs and told everyone the news. After about an hour or so, Jacob and I went back to our house.

I made supper for the two of us and we ate. After that we headed upstairs. This changes everything Jacob. How? I thought it was a girl. So, we haven't been shopping for everything yet Renesmee. It's fine. Im tired Jacob. Me too. Im gonna go to sleep. Goodnight Jacob. I love you. Goodnight Renesmee. I love you too.

Remember to:

Vote

Comment