Chapter 14 Telling Everyone

Shortly after Jacob and I left the main house we went to La push. Emily ran right up to me and gab me a huge hug. Sam motioned for Jacob and I come inside.

When we walked in Seth was eating at the table with Quill and Embry. Jacob asked if he could talk to Sam alone. Jacob and Sam wen into his and Emily's room.

Aftr a few short minutes Jacob came back out with a huge smile on his face. Jacob what happened? I asked softly. Nothing Nessie, I will tell you later. Jacob said as he kissed my forehead.

What's with all the smiling Jacob. Leah asked. Did I miss something, Seth said. Well actually Jacob started to say. I finished his sentence, I'm pregnant I said happily. That a boy Jacob, Seth said. Shut up Seth.

Emily came up to me and hugged me. I could tell she was happy. She had someone to talk to about being pregnant and all the emotions she was going through. Now that I was pregnant I would end ip going through the same stuff Emily had been going through in the last month since she found out she was pregnant.

I would be in pain, have morning sickness, and emotions like no other. I started crying. Jacob asked what was wrong. I don't want to go through this alone Jacob. Jacob reassured me. You won't Nessie I promise. If I have to stay home with you every single day and take care of you I will.

But you can't Jacob, what about the pack, Sam and I will take turns, since both you and Emily are pregnant. When I am patrolling Sam will watch Emily. Seth and your family will take care of you. When I am not patrolling Sam will be patrolling and Seth will take care of Emily.

Everything will be fine Nessie. I will work evrything out and be there for you through it all. I love you so much. I love you too Jacob. We better get going. Ok Jacob said softly.

We said our goodbyes to everyone and left to go home for the night.

remember to:

vote

comment