Chapter 11 Date Night

Jacob called Sam and told him he had plans tonight and Sam agreed to patrol tonight for him. I was excited that Jacob and I would finally get a night to our selves.

Hey Nessie! Yes Jacob are you almost ready? Ready Jacob? I didn't think we were leaving so early. Well I thought if we left earlier we would be able to spend more time together on our date. I have a lot planned for tonight so I want to get a head start and Leave early.

Ok Jacob I will start getting ready. After a half an hour later I was ready. I slipped into a formal dress and put sandals on to match it. I came down stairs and Jacob was dressed in khakis and a button down shirt.

Hey beautiful. Hi handsome. Ready to go now? Yup. Ok lets get going. Jacob and I started walking through the woods. Jacob where are we going? It's a surprise Nessie!

After about 20 minutes of walking we arrived at a small cabin. Who's is this Jacob? It's my fathers. We used to come down here every weekend when I grew up. It's beautiful Jacob.

As we walked inside I saw a small kitchen and a living room with a picnic set up on the floor. Aww Jacob this is so sweet of you. I wanted it to be special and something you would remember Nessie.

We sat down to eat and Jacob pulled out all the delicious food out of the picnic basket. He had packed sandwiches, celery with peanut butter, and one of my favorites chocolate covered strawberries. He picked one up and fed it to me. It was sweet and juicy inside.

After eating Jacob and I went back outside. Behind the house Jacob had laid out a few blankets for us to lay down and look up at the stars. It was something we did on our first date.

Jacob and I sat outside for a while just start in into the beautiful night sky. I curled up next to him and pulled a blanket over the two of us. I was almost asleep when Jacob woke me up.

He said he had one more surprise left before I went to bed. We both walked back inside the cabin. Jacob and I sat down on the couch and he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small hand carved wooden box. He opened it and inside there was a necklace with a wolf on it. It said my alpha on it and had the date we got married carved onto the back side of it.

Thank you Jacob! I love it. I thought you would. I made it my self. I was going to give it to you on your birthday, but I thought I would just give it to you tonight as an early present.

Jacob slowly took it out of my hand and placed it around my neck. Thank you Jacob.

Jacob took my hand and led me to a small bedroom. It had a queen size bed, a dresser, and a tv in it. It also had it's own master bathroom.

We went to bed shortly after that. I was already half asleep from earlier, and we had school tomorrow so we needed our rest.

remember to:

vote

comment