Chapter 3 Home Sweet Home

The next day was quite chaotic! Mom and Alice came over to see the house, and Jacob left to go be with the pack. It seems like he is with them more often now since he is alfa along with Sam! Mom was really surpised to see how well the home came together she said that she was jealous!

By the time I was done giving Mom and Alice the grand tour of Jacob and I new home Jacob arrived back from patrolling. Mom and Alice left shortly after Jacob arrived back home and invited us both to dinner at the main house. Well I guess you could consider it dinner no one else would be eating except Jacob and I. Still Esme loved cooking for us and having us over was an excuse to cook for us.

I personally thought that it was just to make sure Jacob and I didn't get time together. Although Dad did agree to letting Jacob propose to me and marry me he didn't have much of a choice. I don't think Dad was willing to let go of me as fast as he had to. Jacob was going to be a part of my family whether he liked it or not though. We were connected for life. I was his imprint and more importantly he was my imprinter. My Jacob, my love for him was stronger than any bond I had with anyone else in my life.

Dinner was at 6:00p.m. That gave Jacob and I four hours together before we had to leave to head to the main house.

What do you want to do Jake? I asked softly. Jacob responded by grabbing my waist and pulling me in close to his chest kissing my lips. We quickly made our way to our bedroom where we spent the rest of our time before we had to leave.

remember to:

vote

comment