Chapter 17: The Boring Day

The next day I woke up with morning sickness. I was in a lot of pain. Jacob had to leave early in the morning to go to be with the pack.

When Jacob left in the morning, he could tell I was not feeling good. He was pulling back my hair as I threw up. He tried to convince me to let him stay home, I told him no because I knew this wasn't the worst of it all, and I want Jacob to be there when it is the worst for me and when we get close to the end of the pregnancy with our baby.

Our baby, it sounds so sureal now, Jacob and I are having a baby of our own. I love Jacob with all my heart, and I am so glad I am pregnant with his child. I cant imagine my life without him.

The day went by fast, and Jacob came home around 9:30 at night. When he came home I had supper ready for us to eat. I made lasagna for us to eat. It was one of Jacob's favorites. He came running in the door and gave me a kiss on the forehead. God, I missed you all day Nessie. I am glad I don't have to leave tomorrow.

Jacob and I sat down to eat. Jacob quickly ate his food down to the last little crumb of his garlic bread. I finished shortly after he did.

After supper, Jacob and I went to bed. He was really tired, and I knew I would get all day with him tomorrow. Goodnight my love, Jacob daid as he kissed me and wrapped his arms around my body. I love you too Jacob.

Shortly after Jacob and I went to bed, I woke up with cramps. I moaned and pain, and it instantly woke Jacob up. I'm so sorry Jacob, I didn't mean to wake you. Ohh Nessie, you are perfectly fine. I told you I would be there for you through it all, this is just part of it.

What can I do? Jacob it hurts so bad. I know Nessie, do you want me to carry you to the bathroom, just in case you get sick? No, its fine Jacob, I just want to go back to bed. Ok Nessie, come here. I will rub your back. Thank you Jacob. I love you so much. I love you too Nessie. Now go to sleep Nessie. You need your rest.

I fell alseep in Jacob's warm embrace and didn't wake up at all after that.

Remember to:

Vote

Comment