Chapter 15 The Next Morning

I woke up the next morning in Jacob's warm embrace. I love waking up to him every morning. I love my Jacob.

Good morning beautiful. Jacob said as he kissed my forehead gently. Good morning handsome. I said. Did you sleep well last night? Jacob asked me. Yes, I did. How about you? Great, actually. Did you stay up all night watching me sleep Jacob? No, no I didn't. The dark circles under your eyes disagree. I said arguemently.

Why don't you lay back down for a while. I'll go cook us some breakfast. I said. No that's my job. I am the husband. I am supposed to be serving you breakfast in bed. Jacob said.

You've made breakfast for me every morning Jacob. It's my turn to cook for you for once. I said. Ok I guess.

I headed out to the kitchen to start making breakfast. I heard a knock on the door.

I answered it. It was Seth. Before I knew it Jacob was out of bed, dressed and standing right behind me.

Jacob had a disappointed look on his face. I know that look. He had to patrol. I gently gave him a kiss on the lips and motioned for him to go.

But I haven't ate yet. Jacob said. I know but you have to go. I said. No actually I don't, I need to eat first. Seth shook his head in agreement and went into the living and sat down to watch tv.

Jacob sat at the kitchen table as I cooked eggs for him. As soon as they were done, I put a plate of eggs on the table for him and he ate them all.

They are delicious Nessie. Thank you Jacob. They aren't as good as yours but they are ok. I wish I could stay home with you today. Jacob said. I will be fine. I said reassuring him. Are you sure Nessie? Positive Jacob.

Jacob came up to my side and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned my body around and kissed his lips softly. I love you Jacob. I love you Nessie. I will make it up to you tonight. Jacob said.

Jacob left after that. Seth came into the kitchen once he left. So what do you want to do today Renesmee? I don't know. Well if you think of anything tell me. Ok Seth. I said.

The day went by slowly. Seth and I ended up watching tv for most of the day. I cooked him chicken for lunch. After that, we went over to the main house and I talked to my mom, while he and Emmett watched a football game.

We left the main house after about 2 hours of being there and headed back to Jacob and I house. The rest of the day went by and Seth left around 11:00p.m. when Jacob came back from patrolling.

remember to:

vote

comment