Chapter 16 Our Night

Jacob came home around 11:00p.m. He came in the door and Seth left.

Hi Jacob. How was patrolling? I asked him. Good. He said. I am starving. Jacob said. I haven't ate supper yet either. I told him. Great I will make us supper. I can make it. I told him. No remember I said I would make up for it. This is part of making up for it Nessie. Ok Jacob.

You just go sit down and look pretty. Jacob said. Ok. Jacob began making supper. I sat in the kitchen watching him as he cooked supper.

Supper was done within a hour. Jacob cooked steak, potatos, and aspargus. It looks delicious Jacob. Just wait until you see what's for dessert.

Jacob and I ate supper quickly. After that he started making dessert. What are you making Jacob? You'll see Nessie. Jacob made dessert and it was done just as quickly as supper was made.

He made chocolate covered strawberries. We had these on our wedding night for dessert. Awww Jacob. We haven't had these forever. I know, Nessie. I wanted to make them for you. I remember you and I enjoying them on our wedding night. Jacob said.

Jacob and I went into the living room and sat down on the couch. What do you want for your birthday Nessie? Jacob asked. I don't know Jacob. I have everything that I want. I have you Jacob, I already have everything I need. You have to want something Nessie. It's your birthday. I don't Jacob. Ok Nessie, but I am still getting you something.

Jacob put in a movie. He came back to the couch. I snuggled up against his warm chest. He grabbed a blanket next to the couch and placed it over the two of us.

Jacob I am still cold. I can fix that problem. Jacob said. He pulled his shirt off quickly and I layed my head back on his chest. He was so warm. We finished watching the movie.

As soon as it was over Jacob shut the tv off and the lights off. He scooped me up bridal style. Jacob what are doing? He carried me into our bedroom.

Setting me on the bed gently. Jacob went into the bathroom. I quickly ran to our closet and got changed. He came back out with just his boxers on. I love you so much Nessie. Jacob said as he approached the bed. I love you too Jacob. Jacob got into bed. He began kissing my lips. I kissed him back passionately.

remember to:

vote

comment