Chapter 21 Getting Everything Ready

Chapter 21 Getting Eerything Ready

The next day I woke up in Jacobs warm embrace. We had a busy day ahead of us. Jacob had to help out with the pack until about noon and then we were going to discuss what we needed to get tomorrow for our baby boy.

It seems so sureal to be finally shopping for our baby girl. Jacob and I have gotten married and now we are starting a famiy of our own. I can't wait until she is finally here. In the meantime though Jacob and I have to get everything ready for him.

We have so many things to get like a crib, a basinet, blankets, clothes, a changing table, decor just to decorate her room. So much, I hope Jacob and I can just get it all done tomorrow.

We are planning on going to pottery barn for the crib and changing table. Then go to Carters for sleepers and day time outfits. We also want to go to Babys R Us for decor and other miscellaneous things such as burp rags, bottles, and sheets.

Jacob said we are just getting the most important stuff tomorrow. Then we will get the other stuff like a swing, bouncy seat, and high chair another day.

Jacob and I went downstairs and I made us both scrambled eggs. I also made toast to go along with it. Jacob always liked to put raspberry jelly on his toast so I got some of that out for him out of the fridge. I set it on the table along with the eggs and we began to eat.

Nessie, can I ask you a question? Of course Jacob, what is it? I was just wondering if you wanted to get more time off from the pack to spend with you? I know that the longer the pregnancy goes along the more pain you will be in. I am fine right now Jacob, if I ever need you I will tell you I promise. Ok Nessie, I am just making sure.

Jacob and I finished up our breakfast, and he headed upstairs to get dressed. I followed behind him. I came upstairs to find Jacob on the bed, still in his boxers without a shirt on.

What are you doing Jacob? You have to get ready. Jacob grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed. I love you so much Nessie, you have no idea how happy I am right now. Soon I will be a dad and you will be such a wonderful mother Nessie. I love you too Jacob. I quickly gave him a kiss and got off the bed to get dressed.

Jacob got up and got dressed as well. I will be home around 12:15 at the latest Nessie I promise. Then you and I will have all day together. Ok Jacob.

Jacob finished getting ready and went downstairs. I met him at the door. I love you Jacob. I will see you later. I love you too Nessie. See you at noon! I gave him a kiss and he left storming into the woods.

As the day passed I got really bored. I watched a few movies and ecided to head over to the main house. I stayed there for about 2 hours talking to my mom and dad and everyone else and then headed back home.

When I got back home, Jacob was making lunch Hey Nessie. Hi, Jacob. We sat down to eat shortly afterwards. Jacob made tatertot casserole. It's one of my favorites.

The rest of our day was spent making an exact list of what we needed to get tomorrow. We listed the most important things and then got down to the most detailed stuff like certain toys and such.

By the end of the day, I was exhausted. Jacob made supper and then we headed upstairs to go to bed. I climbed into bed as Jacob was brushing his teeth in our bathroom.

He came and hopped in bed. I love you Jacob. Goodnight. I love you too Nessie. Goodnight. Jacob put his arms around me and we fell asleep.

Remember to:

Vote

Comment