Chapter 8 A Day with Mom

The next day Jacob left early in the morning to patrol. I decided to head over to mom and dad's house.

Hi honey! Hi Mom. What a wonderful surprise! Where's Jake? He's patrolling. Ohh so it's just you and me today. Where's Dad? He's hunting with Emmett and Rose.

Mom there is something I wanted to talk to you about. What is it Nessie? Well I was talking to Jacob and he said it may not be possible for me to have a child. It that true? He explained how hard it was for you to have me. Yes it it true Nessie. I am sorry. You and Jacob can try but there is a great possibly that you won't have children.

You thought the same thing though. Yes I did Nessie, but it was different. Your father was a vampire and I was still human. You are a hybrid.  You have both vampire and human running through your veins. That's why you can drink both blood and eat food. However Jacob is a wolf.

We don't know what the outcome of your baby would be. Not a lot of wolves have even had children with humans Nessie. But Emily's pregnant! They are also both wolves though Nessie. All I am saying is that it is very unlikely you will ever give birth.

Lets change the subject Nessie ok. What have you been up to lately? Nothing much. Jacob and I went down to La Push yesterday. We saw Seth and Leah and caught up with Sam and Emily. What about you mom? I have been getting ready for school.

School. Yes school Nessie. We start tomorrow. Ohh yeah I forgot.

Mom and I talked a little more before Jacob came over and picked me up.

We went home and he made me supper. He made steak and green beans. I made the dessert for us.

After that we cleaned up the a bit and went to bed.

remember to:

vote

comment