0) Prologue

Senna-

A raven-haired woman cried out in pain as her body burned from within. She struggles against the restraints placed on her. It was for her safety she had to be restrained. She must deliver her baby safely.

She arched her back as her womb burned. Her baby isn't normal, that is for sure. But she doesn't care. Her baby is an act of love—the love between her husband and her.

"One more push, dear," the midwife said. "More water! And towels!"

"Senna, one more time!"

Senna pushed one last time. All the pain she felt washed away as she heard her baby cry.

"Senna, what did you do?!"

Senna broke free of the restraints and sat up; she snatched the baby from the midwife. No one knew the truth until now. And no one is going to take her baby from her. Her beautiful daughter. That white hair and violet eyes. Albino. Beautiful.

"My daughter," she nuzzles her daughter. "Luna, that is your name." She looks at the midwife. "I know what I have done, and I don't regret it. She is our daughter. And there is nothing you or anyone can do."

She assumed wrong; her clan turned against her hours after giving birth. They locked her in her bedroom, the Great Alpha got called, and they arrived with two guardian alpha's. They have come to take her daughter.

She won't let them; this is her and her husband's child. A miracle. Proof of their love.

Sure, he is evil, but he's the love of her life. Unfortunately, her husband got called back home. He won't be able to help her. She must defend their daughter on her own.

That night, while everyone was in the meeting discussing her punishment and ways of taking her daughter. She snuck out; those fools didn't know about the secret passage. She pushed the bookshelf and winced. She's in a bit of pain. She gave birth a few hours ago.

She picked up Luna and placed her in the basket. "It's going to be alright, my beautiful girl. I promise you will have a life full of love and laughter. Even if it means I'm not part of your life."

She wraps her up and sets out. It's freezing outside. She doesn't feel it, but Luna will. She's a baby and hasn't mastered temperature adjustment.

She thought it was safe to go, but she was dead wrong. The whole clan was outside, and her parents were glaring at her.

"We knew about your secret hideout," her mother said. "Senna, you must hand over the baby to the guardians. That child shouldn't exist. She's the daughter of a demon!"

Senna glared. "She is my baby."

Her father stepped forward. "You will do as you say; give up that abomination! How dare you lay with a demon! Once this is over, I am sending you to the council!"

Everyone started to yell and say her daughter was evil and needed to die. How dare they? How dare they say such cruel things to an infant. Her clan is so brutal.

"No! I will not give her up; she's my daughter; there is nothing wrong with her," she cried, hugging the basket.

Looking down at her daughter and smiled. How can they say she's evil? Luna is such a beautiful baby. So pure.

"Look, Senna, that child is dangerous; once she grows up, she'll kill people," Senna stared at her daughter. Luna wouldn't do any harm if she raised her with love; Luna can grow up to be helpful to the clan.

She needs to convince them.

"Please, let me keep her," she smiled. "I can teach her what's right and what's wrong. She could learn, I'll give her love, and she will grow up to be kind."