7) Snow's Human Form

Demetrius -

Demitri was having a wonderful dream, only to be woken up. He grunted as he stood. He could hear strange noises from downstairs. Has someone broken in? Or was Snow having a nightmare again?

He grabbed the metal baseball on the way downstairs. Whoever it was would've wished they hadn't broken in. Although he hopes Snow has taken care of the intruder.

He checks the clock, oh fucking bitch. It's two in the morning. He is going to beat someone's ass, waking him up at two in the morning. They are asking to die. He reaches the bottom of the stairs. He couldn't see anyone, and Snow was not in the living room. He checks her bedroom empty. He checks every inch of the cabin. Where is she?

He opened the door and got hit by a whist of cold air. Damn. A snowstorm. Lucky him, he wasn't cold since he was already cold-blooded, get it cold-blooded. Okay yeah, he sucks at jokes. He looked around, but with all this wind, he couldn't see a thing.

He squinted his eyes; someone was coming his way. Whoever it was was now running towards the back of the cabin. He closed the front door and quickly ran to the back door. He swung it open and almost, almost hit them with the bat. They dodged and cursed at him. The baseball bat got taken from Demitri's grasp, and he got bonked on the head with it. It was a gentle tap.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Snow? No, he must be hearing things.

He looks at the woman standing in front of him. Her eyes are the same crystal blue, with the same sadness. Her hair is black, raven black, and pretty long; it reaches the floor. She pushed past him, setting the bat in the bin with the umbrellas.

"Close the door," she said. "And your mouth, a fly may choke you to death."

He snapped his mouth shut and shook his head. "Snow, holy shit! You manage to change back! How?"

"Yes," she sighed. "I don't know. I was out hunting, and I started to cramp up. My bones began to readjust, and the next thing I knew, I was back in my human form."

He closes the door, locking it.

He ran to the hallway closet and grabbed a clean blanket. He draped over Senna's shoulders and brought her to the recliner, closer to the fireplace. She's cold. He places more logs into the fireplace.

He went into the kitchen and made her some tea. It will help to regulate her body temperature. Right now, she's trembling. It will take a while for her body to adjust back to her human form.

He still can't believe it. He always thought they would never meet. But here is Snow in human form. It's a miracle.

Once the tea was ready, he took it to her. "Drink."

She tried taking the teacup, but her hands trembled. Demitri knelt in front of her and helped her drink the tea.

"Thanks," she smiled. Her smile resembles Luna's.

Now that he looks at Snow more closely, she resembles Luna, just an adult version minus the eyes and hair. It's like copy and paste.

"So, now tell me why you look so sad?" He asked.

"No, not yet; when the time is right, I'll tell you, I promise," she said. "Right now, I need some clothes."

"Well, I don't have none that'll fit you," he stood. "I mean, they won't fit, you are freaking tall."

She huffs. "Give me a sweater or anything. I don't like being naked in front of you. It's slightly uncomfortable."

He laughed. "You have seen me naked plenty of times."