8) Sarah's Revenge

Luna-

This month has gone by so fast, which means that Sarah's punishment is over. She is going to seek revenge. Luna knows it.

She doesn't want to deal with Sarah. Her life has been going too well this month. She has had a lot of fun with Demitri and Snow, well, Senna. Luna felt a solid attachment to Senna.

She remembers when Demitri came to her house early in the morning, the day after their date. He was panicking because Senna had sent him to buy clothes for her, including panties and bras.

He explained that Senna managed to break free of her imprisonment. That's what Senna called it—getting stuck as a wolf was hell. Senna said she didn't know how it happened. Senna forgot everything. But after meeting Demitri, she remembered.

And so Demitri had the task of buying clothes for Senna. He asked Luna for help. And she gladly accepted. She remembers how fun it was.

Demitri waited for her to get ready, and afterward, they walked to town. There is no need for a car.

"So how come she couldn't change into her human form?" Luna asked out of curiosity.

Demitri shrugged. "She won't tell me."

They arrive in town, and she drags him to the first shop. She notices Demitri's nervousness. "Come on, let's get this part over with."

He groaned. "Give me a moment; I have never gone lingerie shopping. It's embarrassing."

She grasped his hand. "Idiot, come on!" She laughed at him.

How can he be so shy about buying women's undergarments? He needs to learn whenever she needs him to shop for her. If they will be together, he needs to know about things like this.

"It's not funny," he said. "It's full of women; what if they look at me weird? What if they think I'm a pervert?"

She looks around. "Stop complaining; it's going to be fine. You're with me."

"Fine," he glared.

"Remember, you are shopping for a friend," Luna led him to the panties section. "I am sure Senna will appreciate your efforts."

"Yeah, I suppose," Demitri sighed.

Luna assumes Demitri is someone who doesn't want to lose his dignity. But Demitri will have to let go of his dignity for a couple of hours to help a friend in need. He will get used to it.

"What is her size?" Luna asked, and he just stared. "Oh no, did you forget to ask her?"

He rubs the back of his head and looks away. "Oops," oh great. How would they get Senna's clothes if Demitri didn't ask her size?

She tugged at his scarf, bringing his head down a bit. He coughed and groaned. "Idiot, give me an estimate of her size." She isn't sure where this confidence came from, but she's feeling a little violent.

"Well, she's two inches taller than me," he rubs his neck. "I'm 6'1, so she's probably 6'3; she's slim and curvy like you, and her bosom is slightly bigger than yours."

She let him go and huffed. "All right, I think I got it."

She picked out cute matching lingerie, ten sports bras, and comfortable boyish underwear. She also picked out some nightwear and three baby dolls, all different colors. For some reason, it feels like Senna would wear them. Does she have a man? Luna internally smiled.

Demitri paid, and he's lucky they are having winter sales. They moved on to the female department store. Since it's winter, she chose some warm clothes. Demitri did mention Senna's body is slowly recovering. So she needs warm clothes. She also grabs a few dresses, shorts, and blouses.