26) Unwanted Heat

Luna-

Luna knew it was cold, but why does it feel like a hundred degrees? She woke up with this unbearable heat; it was awful. The rain had dropped by now; it was snowing, and it was windy, but Luna couldn't even feel it. Her body was burning up. She was burning up! She thought there could be a fire, but no.

She lay down to cook herself off against the snow. But the snow melted beneath her; that's how hot her body is.

'You're in heat,' Angel said. 'Try and relax, Demitri will find you.'

'I can feel it too,' Lunic said. 'I didn't know it would make me miserable—so make it disappear. It's worse than the fires of hell.'

Luna smiled. "How do you know what the fire of hell feels like? You can't leave my body."

'I don't know,' Lunic huffed. 'You were watching a movie, and they said that phrase. You do know that we learn everything through you. Everything you do, we can see.'

"Oh, I see," Luna rolled around the snow. Even though it melted away, it did help.

Lunic complains again. 'Aside from going into heat, you're bleeding from your vagina, and I can't even take over your body because then I'll experience it and I don't want to.'

She couldn't take it anymore. She subconsciously removes her clothes. It was a mistake; she knew it, but this heat was killing her. Luna kept her panties and bra on even though blood stained them. She needs a bath.

Luna rolled around on the snow; the cold helped ease the cramps. She rubs her cheek against the snow.

She lay there, on her stomach, unbothered by the cute squirrels climbing the trees.

Until the snow crunching beneath heavy footsteps, she thought it was Demitri until Angel spoke.

'Do not panic,' Angel said. 'But that's not Demitri. But if they are good people, they could help us; if not, we will run for it.'

Luna nodded

She stood and turned around. She can't believe this. It's that creep—Jack's cousin. The last time she saw him, he stopped by the mechanic shop and picked up his car. He was in bad shape, and she had assumed Demitri had something to do with it. She never asked.

"Well, look what we have here," he made his way towards her. "did your man abandon you here," he reeked of alcohol. She didn't even try to cover herself. There's no point.

"No, Demitri will be back soon."

"That bastard, he humiliated me," he grasped her wrists and yanked her against his disgusting body. He stinks. "I'll make sure he learns his lesson. No one humiliates me and gets what with it!" He cups her left breast.

'Fight him!' Angel growled

So she did; Luna kicked his leg and tried to run but tripped over a root sticking out of the ground. She fell and hit her head again. She then felt a weight on her. And felt a bugle against her back. He forced her on her back.

"No!" she cried out, hoping someone would hear. "Get off my, you fucking sick bastard. Ugh! You reek!"

He slapped her across her face. That slap was so hard that it cut her cheek and split her lip.

"You need discipline; that bad mouth of yours needs punishment," he grips her cheeks.

"Fuck you," she tried to kick him in the balls. But he predicted it.

His dirty hands touch her all over. Luna will need a boiling bath; she felt disgusted with this man's touch.

"Don't touch me!" Luna started to kick.