27) Temptation

Luna-

Luna sat on the floor of the sunroom. To stop thinking about her sexual needs, she decided to start painting and sketching. Demitri went and bought her some art supplies. He is staying home until her heat passes.

Of course, he isn't going to keep an eye on her all day. He is outside working on the new truck he bought. It's old and rusty and needs a little fixing up. But it still runs.

She will be inside sketching. She had already taken the pill to suppress her heat. It's all thanks to her father. Smiling, she lay on the floor and began to sketch.

Luna will sketch this town and its beautiful landscapes.

'I feel like I'm floating in the clouds. Not that I know what that feels like,' Lunic sighed. 'I love those pills. I can relax.'

Luna smiled. She's glad these pills aren't hurting Lunic or Angel. She, Lunic, and Angel are so—relaxed; those pills are fantastic.

'I'm a demon,' Lunic said. 'I would've wanted to have endless sex. But this is fine too.'

Luna blushed and sharpened the pencil. "No more talking about sex. Tell me more about whoever invaded my dreams." Luna wants to know more.

'I think he's a demon like me,' Lunic said. 'I believe he is trying to attack you.'

Luna doesn't like the sound of that. She needs her father.

'Oh! That guy, the one you met at the hotel, remember, what was his name?'

Luna remembers. She hasn't forgotten his name. "Taylor."

'Yes,' Lunic sounded happy. 'He's a demon too. Did you feel it? But unlike us, he and the demon are one entity.'

So Luna was right; Taylor is a demon. She wonders if she meets another demon, will she sense them? It's cool.

Lunic yawned. 'I am taking a nap.' And that was the end of Lunic for now.

She sketched until lunchtime. During lunch, she didn't feel like cooking. So she and Demitri went to get some burgers. She was craving some juicy burgers and crispy tater tots. And a vanilla milkshake. As they waited for their food, she colored. The diner has a mini coloring sheet for kids. She asks for one.

It's to keep herself distracted. The waitress dropped their food and looked at her weirdly. Luna looked at her back, glaring. The waitress jumps and bumps into a customer. Luna smiled in satisfaction.

"Easy," Demitri cut her burgers to make it easy for her to eat them. "Don't be scaring everyone."

She huffed and grabbed a slice of burger. She ate in silence. Denny and Jack enter. Denny rushed over and hugged her.

"You had us worried!" Denny sighed. "Are you all right?"

Luna swallowed. "Yes, I'm feeling a little under the weather, but I'm okay."

Denny snuggles her. "I'm glad."

He and Jack had luck with them. Afterward, they walk home together. Jack didn't have work and closed up shop early, not many customers. So, while Jack and Demitri were outside looking at the truck, she and Denny sat in the dayroom.

"I didn't know you could draw," Denny smiled. "You can use your talents to create beautiful clothing."

Luna has never thought about that. Sketching is a hobby. "Can you teach me? I mean about fashion."

"Sure," Denny smiled.

They spent the rest of the evening discussing fashion. Luna sketched a few designs and played around with the colors.