28) Rainy Day

Luna-

Luna woke up with no issues. These past few days have been torture. But now, her body is back to normal. She doesn't feel sexual. Smiling, she got out of bed and jumped around. Luna is happy; not even this rainy day can't ruin her mood.

She can finally go on that double date! They had to postpone due to Denny's work. He had to finish some dresses for a wedding. But now he's all done, and today is the double date.

She used the bedroom and went to look for Demitri. But he wasn't here. She found a note from him. He had gone to the store and would be back shortly.

Luna sighed and decided to shower.

'He didn't take us, the bastard,' Lunic growled. She has been trying to get Demitri to give in. But she failed. And Luna is happy Demitri held her off.

'What did you expect?' Angel sighed; even Angel wanted to get Demitri into bed. But she was more in control. 'Demitri is a gentleman. When he said he would wait, he meant it.'

Luna shook her head. While she waits for Demitri, she is going to shower. She is no longer bleeding.

Once Luna finished showering, she got dressed in warm clothes. She waited for Demitri on the couch. Luna jolted as hearing the thunder outside. It was so loud that she didn't want to cancel. If they can't go out, maybe they could have dinner. That still counts as a double date. Perhaps they could play some board games.

In the meantime, she will call Senna. She stood and grabbed the cell phone from the kitchen. Demitri always leaves it there for her.

Sennas picked up on the first ring. "Luna?"

"Hi," she smiled. "I called yesterday, and it didn't answer."

"Busy," she grunts. "I'm helping take care of the children at the daycare."

"Oh," Luna smiled. "How is everyone?"

"Everyone is all right," she cursed. "Hey, don't eat that, it's nasty!" Luna giggle. "Saito is still worried but is more understanding. Lilly is busy as a substitute teacher. She is teaching kindergarten." Lilly must be having fun. "Dale is taking a mini break from being Beta; it's to catch up with homework and exams. Saito understood, and they are back on speaking terms. Daniel is taking over until Dale catches up with his classes."

Luna misses school and Dale. She was afraid to ask about her parents. "Mom, what about my parents?" By Senna's silence, things must not be good. "Tell me the truth, how bad is it?"

"Separate bedrooms," Senna whispered.

Luna groaned. "Oh? It's that bad, huh?"

"Yes," Senna said. "It would all be better if your father would tell us what happened with Demitri's mother. But his being stubborn."

Luna lay on the couch and curled up, hugging the pillow. "I want to talk to him, but it'll have to wait. I'm sure he will talk to Demitri."

Luna talked to her mother for two hours. She had to let Senna go since she was dealing with a runaway butt-naked toddler.

Demitri was taking too long. So Luna took a mini nap.

-

Demetrius-

It took two hours to get the food and to groceries shop. Demitri and Jack decided it was best to have dinner at the house. They'll be coming over soon.

He entered the house and found Luna sleeping on the couch. She must've been waiting for him. He didn't wake her up and place her food on the table.

He will prep tonight's dinner. It was an hour later that Luna woke up.

"Hmm? Demitri?" She stood and stretched. "When did you get back?"