34) Confessions

Luna-

Luna groaned and rolled over and off the bed. She winced. "Ow."

"Oh goodness, Luna."

Mother?

She looked up; it was her mother. She whimpered and crawled over to her; her mother met her halfway.

"Mother," Luna snuggles her.

"It's all right," Senna smiled. "I'm here."

Now that she's fully awake, she's hungry and thirsty. Her body tingles

"Mother, I'm starving," she sniffs. "What did you cook? It smells good."

"Some chicken alfredo," she helped her up. Her legs felt wobbly. "I'm glad you woke up with an appetite. Let's get you back to bed."

Luna looked around the room; it was so elegant and gothic. She loves it. But where is she?

Back in bed, her mother sat next to her and fed her. Luna felt so—special. But she can't relax. Demitri. She needs to get back to him.

"Mother, I need to go home," she bit the garlic bread. "Demitri."

"Demitri is fine," Senna wiped her mouth. "He suffers some complications from being stabbed. But he's fine now. He's making a full recovery."

"I still want to see him," she frowned. "Where am I? Also, I want to speak to Taylor. I owe him a few slaps."

Senna chuckled. "Oh, I know, I haven't met him yet, but we will. And we are at your father's house."

Luna sat up straight. "My father?" She glared. "I want to meet him; I have a few things I want to say to him as well."

Her father has some issues he needs to solve. He has neglected his children. She crossed her arms, refusing to eat

"Luna stood being childish," Senna sighed. "You'll meet him later."

"No, we can meet now," she shivered and looked at the door. "I'm glad you're awake."

All of her memories with him flooded her head. She remembers him being there for all her memorable moments. And all of her birthdays. He always bought her a chocolate cupcake. He would take her out at night and take her to amusement parks.

He never once missed out on her life. But she neglected Taylor. He blocked those beautiful memories.

She glared. "I'm not happy with you. I understand why Taylor hates me. You neglected him."

He sighed. "Yes, I know."

She sighed and continued eating. She can't be mad at her father. He never missed out on her life.

"You may have my genes, but you look like your mother," he petted her head. Luna felt an instant need to be closer.

She sniffles. She's sad now. "Don't cry," her father wiped her cheek. "We are together now, at least for a while. I'm sure you'll want to go back to Demitri."

She nodded.

She will go back to Demitri. In the meantime, she'll learn more about her father and Taylor. Taylor. She is going to kick his ass.

Once Luna finished with the food, Senna helped her bathe. The tub was huge. She was able to relax. While getting dressed, she ran her fingers along the scar on her chest. It's barely visible against her pale skin. It's a thin pink line.

She got dressed in the clothes her father had given her. Smiling, she left the bedroom and looked around the house. She could tell it was huge. She spotted a window and peeked out. Her eyes widen; this is no house. It's s fucking castle!