The Truth

Y/N POV

Now that I know Neha won't tell anybody I can act the same around Stuart. I mean, a little crush doesn't affect anything right? "Y/N! Snap out of your daydream. You're going to watch our game right? Stuart can show you his muscles."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, yeah totally. Let's go." We quickly walked down. "What is this game anyway?"

"I don't think anybody knows. I think I heard something about it, but it sounded like gibberish." She said laughing.

"Good luck with that." We both giggled. Wait! What? Giggle! I never giggle! I either full on laugh out don't laugh at all. This is only because of the job, not Stuart. I mean, one man can't change how I act. I'm my own person....I hope.

After a while of searching we finally made it outside to where the game was. There he was. Stuart with his muscles showing through his shirt. And his hair- Y/N snap out of it! Focus!! What is wrong with you? You never do this for one boy, except for Channing Tatum of course, but only him. I just have to ignore him and my feelings will go away. It's all planned out.

I walked up to the group. "Hey guys." I said making eye contact with everybody except for a certain person with a beanie that shall not be named. "I'm pretty sure they just pulled this game or of their asses, but your going to kick their ass and meet me after for a surprise, whether you win or lose."

I left hugging all of them except for the hot nerd I totally dissed. I was about to leave until he said "you skipped me."

"Really, because I'm pretty sure I gave you a hug."

"Well you didn't." He says going in for one until a whistle blew.

"Well look at that, you don't get a hug after all." I said walking away into the crowd where Laura was to watch the game.

*half a game later*

They weren't even close to winning. I walked out there and started to talk to them again. "Well that didn't go as planned." I started then got cut off by beanie boy.

"If I got hug a could do better." He said being annoyed yet flirty at the same time.

"Stuart stop. She already has a huge crush on you, don't make her regret it." I immediately froze. "Oh no. Y/N I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." I looked at Stuart who was looking at me. I quickly ran back to the library imagining what must be going through his head.

'I'm glad she's gone, that wouldn't been awkward having to let her down.'

'Oh look at her, another girl that likes me. Add her name to the list. Wait, what's her name again?'

Why do I have to like him? He's just a sarcastic jerk, that annoyed the hell out of me when I first met him. How did this all go downhill so fast?

After about fifteen minutes I waited for everybody downstairs. They were all waiting for me...even him. "So my father wanted me to tell all of you you're invited to our house for dinner and a movie later today. Do any of you want to come?" They all nodded in agreement. "Alright, we're all meeting at my house at seven." I gave them my address. Went to everybody saying 'Happy Thanksgiving' last person was Stuart. I walked up to him. "Hey, I just wanted to say-"

"No. Let me talk. I could tell by how you froze when Neha told me out was true. I just wanted to say I like you too. Ever since I first met you I know I would like you, but didn't want to admit it. That's why I was such a dick to you and that's why it's hard for me to say this now. And I'm probably talking really fast right now because I really don't want to say this. But I did it anyway." He came up and hugged me.

I hugged back. "I actually just came to say Happy Thanksgiving." I whispered in his ear smiling and blushing.

"Oh, then just forget I said anything. It wasn't true I just wanted to make you feel better." He said awkwardly coughing.

"Sure. But if it was true I would've kissed you. Too bad it's not." I said acting stupid. I starting to walk away.

"Y/N, wait." I smiled and turning around with a straight face.

"Yes?" I asked innocently.

"It was true." He said puckering his lips.

"Too late the offer was for a limited time only." He muttered something under his breath. "What was that Mr. Twombly?"

"I said if you want something done right you have to do it yourself." He came up to me and put his hands on both sides of my face and gently kissed me. "Happy Thanksgiving to you too." He said pulling away. We both smiled looking into each other's eyes. But then I heard what I didn't want to hear.......

A/N

Happy Thanksgiving, this is my gift to you. And just wait for the next chapter, your going to love it... I hope. To be continued...