0.6

(I'm not a fan of this chapter TBH)

Niall woke up normally that day, well, as normal as waking up could be. He got Angel ready like he does every morning and took her to nursery, much to her protest. Despite her claims of "being poorly," Niall didn't believe her. He also tried to explain how Harry was a boy and that if she was to address Harry as a "parent" then to call him Dada. He didn't have the heart to stop it completely however at one point in her life she will have to start calling Niall, well, Niall.

He arrived at school barely on time and rushed to his first lesson. English. He groaned out loud earning a few strange stares from some of his classmates. He doesn't particularly hate English, it's just not his strong point. He still makes sure to attend everyday though. He arrives a little bit late but he can't help it. He can't explain his situation to any of the teachers because he is scared they will take Angel. Now that his mum is gone, he's her only guardian, but he has no legal rights to her. His mum has them all. Not even Bobby has any rights. He walks to his normal seat at the back slyly to make sure he wouldn't get caught being late. He slid in his seat next to Harry. Harry just smiled at him, the brightest smile Niall has ever seen.

Harry arrived at English early in hopes to talk to Niall, but it turns out he wasn't there. A bit defeated, Harry sat at seat in the back. After his talk with Niall he was up for hours thinking about his "feelings" for Niall. They were there but it was more like affection for him.

He was on his phone when Harry heard footsteps. Thinking it was Niall, he almost put a large smile on his face. His head snapped up and Harry was about to say something until he saw who it was. A frown etched itself on his face as he looked up at a girl he's never seen before.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked as she fluttered her eyelashes and pushed her chest out a bit.

Harry was almost bursting at the seams with laughter at her at lame attempt of flirting. Concealing his laughter, he started to shake his head yes. He saw the girl trying to protest but he just looked down at his phone again. An angry sigh left the girl's lips and he slowly heard her footsteps fade. Niall walked into class 5 minutes late and Harry couldn't have been happier to see him.

The day was pretty boring except a few odd moments with Niall. He witnessed a fight at lunch then attended lessons on top of lessons. At the end of the day, he was walking to his mum's car until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He thought it was Niall so he turned around but instead it was that girl again. He wanted to roll his eyes but didn't want to seem rude.

"Can I help you?" He questioned slowly trying his hardest not to sound as bored as he was.
She giggled and fluttered her eyelashes like they were butterflies. Butterflies are prettier, Harry thought.

"Hi, I'm Rachel" he just looked at her waiting for her to continue not really wanting to tell her who he was.

"Okay" he said about to turn back around until she spoke again.

"I was wondering if-" before she could finish some other fake blonde caught Harry's eye, Niall.

"Niall," he shouted. Niall spun around and looked at Harry with a smile on his face. He heard a cough from the girl who's name he's already forgotten.

He turn sideways and quickly said, "Sorry Michelle, gotta dash." All he heard before he left was a high pitched "It's Rachel," and he laughed to himself as he walked towards Niall. They exchanged greetings like always.

"Do you want to pick up Angel with me?" Niall asked. Harry of course said yes. He loved spending time with the little one.

Harry went to explain to his mum about going out with Niall and apologized for making her drive all the way there. She just smiled and Harry thought he has the best mum in the world. They got in Niall's car and made small talk until they arrived. Harry was so excited to see Angel he basically leaped out of the car. He just heard Niall's heavenly laugh as he raced toward the nursery.

Niall caught up to the extremely excited Harry and couldn't help but smile at the shine in his eyes and the love in his smile. He walked the halls with Harry and they finally arrived at Angel's door seeing the toddlers stood at the desk. They both walked into the classroom and saw some parents picking their kids up and the teacher talking to them. He heard Angel scream "Dada" which made a another smile form on Niall's face. He noticed the blush on Harry cheeks when Angel practically flew to his arms which made his smile even bigger. They left soon after that, Angel not acknowledging Niall once because she was too busy playing with Harry's hair. They arrived home with Harry still because Angel refused to let him leave her sigh, but Harry didn't mind.

Around 5 in the afternoon, there was a knock on the door. Niall told Harry to take Angel into the bedroom, simply because no one ever came to the house. He was worried that it might of been one of his mum's ex "clients."

Once they were safely in the room Niall made his way to the door and opened it, not expecting to see who was behind it.

"D-dad?"

Words: 1003
Date written:24/11/15
Edited by: narryit

Happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate it hope you've had a lovely day or going to have one!