0.12

Christmas came and went like every year and Niall still didn't get the fuss and excitement until he spent it with Harry. The past two to three years it was just him and Angel, in their room eating a microwave meal. But this year she had presents. This year she was loved and so was he. This year he smiled during the holidays. He felt so at home at Anne's and he knew Angel did to.

Harry was here until he raced out saying he needed to go to the shop. He kissed Niall's cheek, unexpectedly might he add, and said he would be back soon. Like his dad said, Niall thought, but he pushed the negative thought to the back of his mind. Angel is at Anne actually which is weird for him. When they left on the 26th she screamed about how she missed "Gemmy and grandma" she was not fun to deal with that day. It's the 28th now and she's with Gemma again. She was so happy when Gemma woke her up for her nap. I've never heard her squeal so loud.

-
Harry was shaking as he stood in front of the blonde's door. He thought he was prepared for this unfortunately as he stood out side his door he wasn't. He needs to knock.

He was contemplating just turning around but he couldn't he had to do this. He had flowers in one hand and the other was about to knock on the wood. He just needs to knock. How hard can that be?

Obviously pretty hard because 10 minutes later, his fist was still on the wood and he hadn't knocked.

Come on Harry, do it. Just knock on the door.

He kept chanting in his mind. He finally ended up knocking on the door. A lot harder then intended. He heard footsteps and when the lock click opened, he hid the flowers behind his back. Y'know romance and all. There stood Niall, rosy cheeks and his pale complexion looking beautiful under the dim lamp light that was outside the door.

"You came back?" Niall spoke with a stunning smile on his face.

Harry smiled trying to hide the fact that Nialls word stabbed his heart, "Of course I did Ni."

"Why is your hand behind your back?" Niall tried to peek round.

"I bought you flowers because I wanted to ask you something," Niall smiled softly and waited.

The realisation of what Harry was going to ask Niall sinks in again, he's frozen that is until Niall speaks.

"What is it Haz?"

"We've kissed and we cuddle. We spend a lot of time together and act like we're together yet we've never been on a date." Harry was surprised he didn't stutter and was proud of himself.

"Niall James Horan, will you go on a date with me?"

Niall's grin was unstoppable and it got even bigger as he looked at the dork in front of him. "Of course I will! But you didn't have to make it so formal."

Harry pouted, "Heyyyy, I wanted to be all romantic."

Niall laughed yet again, "I'm glad you asked me."

Harry smiled at Niall and in a second he was doubled over with laughter.

"Niall? What's up? What's funny?" Harry asked then whined when Niall didn't answer.

"You-your smile it makes you lo-ok like a frog."

Harry frowns, "That's mean Niall"

"You're such a baby sometimes Haz, it's funny. Also I can't help that you have a frog-like smile."

Cheeky bastard, Harry thought.

"Fuck you and your eyebrows!" Harry then flipped his hair like the sass queen he thinks he is.

"Harry, please, you're killing me here" Harry huffed and walked past Niall into the house.

"I try to be all romantic, buy you flowers and ask you on a date. Then you are so mean to me Niall. I thought you liked me?" By now Harry pretended to cry, he's such a child.

"Don't take up acting please Harry, that was just terrible," teasing Harry was so much fun.

"That's it I'm being friends with Angel, wait where is she?"

"At your mums"

"I'm going to see my best friend, bye Niallll!"

He dragged out Niall's name and he walked back out the front door. Niall laughed and smiled at Harry as he walked back into the house, poking his tongue out at Niall. What a dork.

736words
Date written: 5/1/16
Edited by: narryit

I honestly don't have a clue where this book is going fml.