0.9

As Niall rushes to the car, it becomes all blurry and like the world is going 15 times slower than it actually was. He's feels incapable to do anything drive, walk, breathe but he has to and he will.

Questions race through his mind faster than he can run,

What if she's dead?
What's wrong with her?
She was fine this morning!

Horrible thoughts and scenarios are filling his head and that's all he can think about as he is driving the car. He doesn't even notice or know how Harry is sitting in the passenger seat next to him.

They finally make it to the hospital and neither of them can recall the journey there. Their minds filled with worry. Niall thinks about the pain he's feeling right now. Nothing has ever amounted to this. The stress, worry it's so overwhelming it feels like Niall is being crushed. Feels like his heart is being squeezed.
They run as fast as their legs can take them and they eventually reach the unusually quiet reception and try to find someone. They see the receptionist and Niall thinks that he's never ran so fast in his life. He almost falls but he balances himself just in time.

"Angel Horan," he spits out, not meaning to sound harsh but he's worried and can't think straight.

She takes it with a pinch of salt and asks him what his relation to her is.

"Brother, Niall Horan," she nods towards Harry, "he's with me."

She goes to protest but he doesn't have time for her shit at this point.

"What room," he cuts her off with venom, meaning it this time.

"18," she whispers back quietly. 

He races down the hall not knowing where he's actually going. He can hear Harry on his trail and he wants to turn around and thank him for being here and being Harry.

He finds room 18 and walks right in, ready to break at what he sees. His knees buckle and tears are gathering at the bottom of his eyes. His precious little angel is asleep with skin as white as fresh snow. She looks so fragile, so weak, Niall thinks. He takes slow steps closer to his little sister as the door opens and Niall sees a doctor and Angel's teacher walk through.

"What's wrong with her," Niall squeaks, making his presence known.

"You must be Angels brother? Niall is it?" He just nods not finding his voice. "I'm Dr.Johnson."

Harry walks towards the boy who looks so broken and grabs his hand thinking that it's not going to do much. Niall squeezed Harry's hand like his life depended on it.

"Let's sit down." Niall agrees and sits on the sofa in the room.

"I don't know whether you have heard of this or not but what Angel went through was something called a Febrile Seizure. It's quite common with children of Angel's age and it's not anything too serious."

Niall just nods waiting for the doctor to continue.

"The seizure was probably caused by a sudden rise in her temperature. This may be epilepsy but we will have to run tests to know for sure."

Niall wants to crawl into a corner and cry with all that is going on. Even though epilepsy is a common disorder. He wants to cry because Angel looks so poorly or because he's just kissed his best friend; either way he's fucked up somehow. He just want to cry... Again.

"If she has another seizure just lay her on her side, on a soft surface, with her face turned to one side. This will stop them from swallowing any vomit," Niall is shaking at this point, his eyes puffy and the tears are non-stop. "Keep their airways open, it helps to prevent injury."

Once the doctor has finished reading the information from his clipboard, he walks over to Angel and checks her over. Niall is trying to process what has happened today but he can't, it's all too much.

"How will I remember all this if it does happen again?" Niall asks.

"I'll give you some booklets that you can read through. They are very helpful."

"Daddy?" As soon as he hears her little voice. Niall leaps up and drops down beside her bed. Her eyes are red and puffy and she looks beyond exhausted.

"Hey princess," he smiles at her. She does the most adorable yawn and closes her eyes. He just wants to hug her because he knows that she's going to be okay. That's all that matters.

Harry kneels beside Niall and just stares at the little girl. His mum is probably worried sick and he feels bad for his mum, but he feels terrible for Niall. He's so strong, been through so much and Harry feels honoured to be possibly developing feeling for him.

759 words
Date written: 13/12/15
Edited by: narryit

Hiiii! This book will probably only have 30 chapters or less because their is only so many ideas I can think of aha. I don't know whether there will be much sexual content because I don't know if anyone wants it and I'm so awkward. Let me know !
Votes and comments are great!