0.13

*not edited*
Been written for dayssss
Published on the 8/6/16

-6 months later-

*this is not the end*

6 months ago Harry asked Niall on a date. He was so happy - he was so incredibly excited he couldn't stop smiling. It was a constant smile it never left his face. So if you would of told him that he actually didn't go on a date with Harry and they haven't actually spoke for 3 months he would've laughed in your face. There friendship was cliché but beautiful.

Niall cried when he got that text "our date isn't a good idea I'm sorry. H x"
He cried and screamed he shouted so much his throat felt raw. He felt like he had been used he sat in a running shower scrubbing at his skin - he rubbed till it was red and he felt stripped, of his sin because falling in love should be one he thought. It was the most painful experience he has ever felt. Even when his mum left , his dad? Nope nothing compared to the feeling of his heart being ripped out and stomped on all over one text. A few words caused so much pain.

Harry felt the same as soon as he hit send he knew he had fucked up big time. They can't even look at eachother and of course Niall "hates" Harry. Harry knows it's not true not to be cocky but he knows Niall down to his core he's seen him at his best and his worst and it's hard for him to not be apart of that and he's scared to be alone. Niall was always there for him it was as soon as he joined the school 10 months ago to now. Honestly he doesn't know why he sent it. he was scared of losing the best thing he's ever had and to a lot that's cowardly, ironic and stupid. It is. He should've went for it. He's lost Niall anyway. He did a massively stupid action which has hurt everyday since.

So 6 months later they sit in the room where there whole life is laid out. It's mid August and they can see each other they are equally as nervous and Harry wishes it was for the results. The teachers who they haven't seen send watery smiles and try to be supportive as the hand out the brown envelopes. Harry opens his and for the first time in months his face lights up.

Mathematics- A*
Further maths - A
English literature - A*
Biology- A -
Chemistry- B
Physics - A
Physical education- C
Catering - A*
History- A*
Geography- B
Languages- A
Technology- B

It's practically a miracle to Harry I guess those study sessions with Niall payed off he thought

Oooh flashback

Niall and Harry sit on Nialls bed - they are both shirtless because it's boiling in the house. They have there GCSE study folders scattered and they are trying so hard to focus. Harry is so frustrated with his maths work his face is bright red and Niall  is trying not to laugh. "Niiiaaalllll" Harry  whines "help me pweaaaasseee" "H I won't be in the exam with you, you need to do this yourself" Harry sighed over dramatically and laid down. "These exams are gonna be the death of me" Niall agreed and laid down next to Harry. "For every question you get right I'll kiss you" Niall said, his face flushed but he didn't take it back. Harrys face felt hot as well as he grabbed his book. He had 20 questions to complete. He was determined to get twenty kisses.

This happened every time they each struggled, so many kisses were shared however many questions were answered and it definitely helped. Harry just wish he could feel his lips again.

*end of flashback that was meant to have sexy time but to weak to write it ooh"

Niall got great grades as well - not as good as Harrys but he was so proud. It was hard for Niall. He was heartbroken, trying to build his relationship with his dad and looking after a tiny toddler put a lot of strain on the young lad. Strain is something Niall hasn't felt since he met Harry. Harry helped Niall with so much. It mentally, physically and emotionally hurt and drained Niall of everything. He just wanted his best friend back.

__________

Um hi? Wow it's been so fucking long and I'm sorry! I'm not back and these updates will be rare but I'm determined to write again!

Also I think I'm in love okay this boy in my year will be the actual death of me and I only have 2 more days with him 😫😫

How are you all?! Let me know it's been waaaaaaay too long !

Love you all xxxx