Chapter 15: Anger

I woke up at four in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep so I made Arlo some breakfast. He was already up though, of course. He was wearing a red flannel and blue jeans with a tear in the knee. I was still in my pink monkey pajama bottoms and a black tank top. It was hot last night. So we had bacon and eggs for breakfast, but I don't like eggs so I ate most of the bacon. After that I showered and sang so much that Arlo was standing outside the door when I got out.
"What do you think you're doing?" He had his Southern accent active.
"Singing. I'm in a good mood. Is that not alloud?"
"Of course it is, don't be silly. It's just I'm not in a good mood, so I was raised to make everyone else in a bad mood too when they aren't. You're too perky."
"Well well. Let's see, ah!" I was looking though my phone for his favorite song. He can't resist that. "W-what are you doing young lady!" His southern accent was suddenly shaky.
"Just playing this song. I think you'll like it" and as soon as Patrick Stump (lead singer of Fall Out Boy) sung the first verse of Miss Missing You, Arlo blurted out at the top of his lungs "I KNOW I'M THE ONE YOU WANT TO FORGET-ET!" And he slapped his hand over his mouth and tried his best to stop singing. But when the chorus came....
"I MISS MISSING YOU NOW AND A-THEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNN" And so on. After the song was over, which we danced to as if we were performing it, we laughed so hard we cried. "You know you love me." I taunted him.
"Thank you, Jacqueline. I needed that. So what are you up to today." He was back in his Southern accent. Apparently when he sings he has an "American" accent, so to me he has no accent. Crazy, right?
"Oh not much, ya know. Going to the store, getting a few groceries. Then packing a bag of clothes and food so I can go to the Broken Society" and his jaw dropped. "Here we go...." He muttered.

⊙⊙⊙⊙

After I got back from the store and started packing Arlo was standing beside my bed as I packed all my stuff, talking in his British accent.
"Listen Jacqueline, you can't do this! Someone from my society will be here in a few days. We can go then. Come on! You can wait. Please?" And I was so sick of hearing stuff like this I snapped.
"IF YOU THINK FOR A MINUTE I'M GOING TO STAY HERE AND WAIT FOR THOSE CREATURES TO COME AND GET ME, YOU'RE WRONG! I am going to get there anyway I have to! And if you want to stand here and watch, fine. Or grow a pair and HELP ME. I've got more money, we can go back to the store and buy more food or whatever but I am going tonight. That's final." He just sighed when my mom walked in.
"And you!" I pointed my finger in her face. "YOU ARE NOT A MOTHER. Sure you have birth to me but no matter what YOU DO, YOU HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING! I'm so frustrated with you! You-you peRSON!" And I got so mad I punched the wall and apparently I felt so angry the wall shattered like glass. But it was made of wood. Arlo grabbed me and sat me down in a chair.
"Listen Jacqueline. You've got to learn to control this. Everything will be able to feel what you do but when you get mad you can not touch anything. Not even a pillow, because then feathers will go everywhere and you won't feel like cleaning it up, will you? We're not leaving till morning. That's final. You need to sleep and I'll go get whatever food I'll need. Go to sleep, your eyes are almost black, which is bad."
And with that, I walked into Arlo's room, threw myself on his bed, which he shouldn't have, and forced myself into the darkness and didn't wake up till dawn. It was cold since I broke the wall. Rats.