Mikoto's Necklace

I was walking through the gates when I heard Naruto training in the waterfall. I smiled and sat next to Kakashi as he read the newest issue of Icha Icha. I'd helped some in that but Tsunade almost BEGGED Jiraiya not to give me credit for it. Kakashi let out a chuckle once and continued reading quietly. 

I never quite understood why they got Naruto to train on the waterfall but it was weird for me to him like that. He looked so much more grown up. His muscles covered in water as he stood in his shirtless glory, and his hair looked amazingly sexy when wet and without the headband. So this is what happens when a built up ninja hits puberty? 

I laughed to myself and stood up. Naruto turned for a second and waved. I waved back. "I'll see you later; I need to report to Tsunade's. KEEP WORKING HARD!" 

He nodded with a grin and continued his training. I walked up to Tsunade's to report the mission accomplished and gave her the blue diamond necklace the thief had stolen back. 

"You are dismissed." Tsunade said and left into my castle where very likely Suigetsu was following Karin around like a lost puppy. 

I opened the door to see nothing, everything was quiet. I walked to the TV room and it was quiet too. I walked up to open Karin's door but I heard something...interesting, disturbing, traumatizing? You name it.  

It was a bed screech and moans. I'm done. 

"I'm dead, I'm just dead and over and I'm ready to die, I don't want to live in this world no more." I mumbled to myself as I walked down the steps. I heard the front door open and I turned to see Sasuke. He looked up at me with a frown. 

"What's wrong?" He asked as he walked up to me. I shook my head.  

"I'm eternally traumatized by the rules of biology and life." I mumbled. "And reproduction." 

"What happened?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my back. 

"Karin and Suigetsu are making babies." 

He howled a laugh. "Aw, Maiko, don't worry about it, it'll be your turn soon enough." 

I scoffed. "Well I'm not the one getting freaked about, am I?" 

He smiled. "Let me fantasize for a minute..." he whined. I got away from him. "Go fap then." I said as I headed to the kitchen. 

He laughed. "Later."  

☺☻♥ Later on...♥☻☺

Sasuke had been bothering me about it the last two weeks so I decided, why not? 

Sasuke pulled me into our bedroom and locked the door; I put a barrier on the small room as I threw him on the bed. He smirked. 

"Now let's see how really brave you are at the moment." I said as I took off his shirt. I felt up his muscles and he closed his eyes and groaned. 

I grabbed the belts around his pants and took it off too. "Ma-Maiko?" 

His voice was hoarse and filled with lust. 

"What is it? Tell me what you need..." I told him. He grabbed me by the waist as He straddled me on top of him. 

"I need you..." He said. 

I smiled at him. "Alright." I nodded and took off my kimono. He growled in appreciation. 

He took off his pants himself. I smiled and he was resting his elbows on the edge of the bed, his legs spread in front of him. I sat on his lap and smiled at him. He was sweating out of the nervousness. This was so cute.