Chapter Four

Karylle's POV
It was 2 nang madaling araw when my phone beeped and because of that nagising ako from my mahimbing sleep (sorry for the conyo lol) I harshly grabbed my phone from under my pillow. Ugh! This phone caller is disturbing my beauty sleep! Sinagot ko ang tawag and I didn't even bother to look who's the caller.

"Hello?" I answered
"It's me." I know this voice
"Anne?"
"I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet me." This line seems familiar. Where did I heard this?!
"What are you saying, Anne?"
"To go over everything. They say that time's supposed to heal you. But I ain't done much healing." My both eyes squinted when I realized that Anne's saying on the other line is a lyric from a song. The heck!
"Anne, will you quit it?!" I answered irritatedly. Medyo nawawala na ang antok ko and I hate it.
"Hello? Can you hear m--"
"Anne Ojales Curtis Smith-Heusaff, I SAID QUIT IT! STOP THIS NONSENSE. YOU WOKE ME UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF THESE PIEC--"
"Hey, Ana Karylle! Chill! Hahahaha. I was just playing. I'd thought that It was a better intro for my real agenda, that's why I call and disturbed you from a good night sleep." Anne butted in as I can hear her giggling on the other line. Itong babae talaga to!
"Hay naku! Mga kalokohan mo, Anning. And what is that 'real agenda' you're talking about? Spill it out." I answered in a calm way na. Ano kaya sasabihin ng girlfriend kong 'to? =)
"This agenda will give you a slightly heart attack. Are you ready, K?" So? I took a deep breath and answered
"Yep. I'm ready."
"Uhm. Tito Bobet called me awhile ago. I think around 9 or 10 am ang time zone nila doon because they starting preparing for It's Showtime." She shared and a long pause came after, I think she's waiting for me to say go on and I just said it. "U really sure about this?"
"Yes, Anne. What's the big fuss about naman kasi para kabahan pa ako at dapat pang manigurado ako? Ha?" I heard a loud sighed from the other line before Anne continued
"Tito Bobet asking us to come back to the Philippines for the 25th Anniversary. We need to be there because it will be the silver celebration for the show." And that made my mouth shut. My nerves just stopped functioning. We need? So Vice will obviously come back too? That means, we'll see each other again. Kakayanin ko ba yun? Oh my God! "Hello? Karylle? Still there? U alright?" Anne calling back my senses. I hummed as I answer. "Are you going?"
"Yup. Diba we need to? At kahit hindi pa kailangan, I'll still be going. I don't wanna miss the celebration of the show who first gave me a warmed welcome." I answered, slowly to express every word that I spoke, from the bottom of my heart as I reminiscing the old times. Kasali na yung moments ko with... Vice. He always feel me happy and love that time. And that was and before. "When we'll be going?"
"2 weeks from now."
"Sakto! It's Nadine's spring break. I can take her home with me." I'm currently smiling from to ear to ear. Medyo nabawasan yung kaba ko to see him again.kasi I have a accompany and that is Nadine, our daughter.
"That's great! Don't bother the booking, ako na bahala. Treat ko na yun because I can see you again after 3 years. Yahooo!" Anne squeaked on the other that made me chuckle a little bit
"Okay. Suit yourself. So I guess, seen you in two weeks?" I said, trailing off
"Yas! In two weeks. Will see you, My pretty girlfriend! You and Nadz both take care okay? Love you!"
"Thanks. You and Erwan too. I love u too, Girlfriend! See u in two weeks." I answered biding goodbye and ended the phonecall. After that, I placed back my phone where I found it awhile ago. I slowly laid down on the bed as I tucked myself under the sheets. I let out a deep breath while staring on the ceiling and whispers...
"See you in two weeks, Vice."

GENERAL POV
It was a bright sunny morning. Kath is currently at her room, scrolling her Twitter account when flood tweets about a comeback called her attention.

@TORPEVICE (wag i-career ang pagflood sa comment box ko leche ka huhu)
OMG! OMG! OMG! MOMMY KURBA KARYLLE IS OFFICIALLY BACK-LAAAA! SANA HINDI LAKLAK HOPIA. 10 YEARS NA KAMING TIGANG :---(

@laicarance (team skwela/busy tayo orayt)
HOY ANO TONG NABABASA KO SA TWITTER NA BABALIK NA SI INAY? WEH AYAW KO NANG UMASA HALOS EVERY YEAR NALANG YAN PERO HOPIA LANG NAMAN

@RADIOACTIVEVK (hoy lyn update ka na sa vicerylle 737 utang na inside geh)
IT'S TRUE BABIES VISIT ABS CBN ENTERTAINMENT TWITTER AND FB ACCOUNTS SHIT HINDI HOPIA HUHUHUHUHU

(labyu team malevogue kaway naman kayo dyan =P)

"Karylle? My mom?" Kath whispered as her hands automatically click the search button and type about this news. After some clicking, scrolling and searching...

ABS CBN Entertainment · 18 hours ago:
Karylle Viceral is officially will come back to the Philippines. After almost 10 years of silence ay binasag nya na. Babalik lang ba ito for the 25th anniversary ng It's Showtime o babalikan din ang dating kasintahan na si Vice Ganda? Like/follow us to keep you updated!

When she read her mother's name with a surname from her father's gave her a kilig feels. But the third line caused her eyebrows arched dahil hindi pa nga nakakatapak ulit ang ina sa Pilipinas, ginagawan na ng chika. And lastly, the second to the last line made her chuckle because the article talking about the ex-lovers relationship but then they called Vice in his 'gay name'.
After registering what she just read. She's wondering if she can talk to her Daddy about her Mommy's comeback after what she said to him two weeks ago.
Mariin nyang pinikit ang kanyang dalawang mata and prayed for a strength para maka usap ang ama. Ilang minuto ang nagdaan ay napagpasyahan nya nang kausapin ang ama kaya dahang-dahan syang lumabas sa kwarto at bumaba ng hagdan. She's taking small steps while searching her father's figure.
Napalingon sya sa bandang kaliwa when she heard Vice' voice.
"Oo na. Promise! Di ako malelate--What? Sisipot ako--Hoy! Matagal na'kong nakapag move on--Che! Bye na nga Bestie!--Bwesit ka!" Nakasambakol at padabog na pinatay ni Vice ang tawag. He placed his phone on his pocket then he comb his hair na parang nagmamadali at may lakad. Halata kasi sa suot nyang red and black checkerd, denim pants and red converse shoes.
"Dad where are you going? Sa IST Studio?" Kath asked habang naglalakad papunta sa ama
"Yes. Bakit?" Malamig na tugon ng ama. Kath let out a sighed then tilted her head to side and continued
"Can I come with you? I read from the news that Mommy is coming back for the IST's anniv." Kath bit her lower lip to hide the nervous in her
"Uy. May himala!" He cooed sabay pagharap sa anak "You're coming with me? Mata-touch na ba ako?" He showed a sarcastic way and back his sight to the mirror to fix his hair
"Yep and by the way, why didn't u told me about Mommy's comeback?"
"Why do I even bother eh hindi mo nga ako binibigyan ng pansin at kibo so para quits, hindi ko na ibinahagi sayo. And congratulations, you discovered it by yourself!" Vice answered in a accurate cold tone. Napalook down nalang si Kath and started walking, making her way upstairs para makapagprepare nang sarili
"Just give me 15 minutes to prep, Dad."
"Iba talaga pag Mommy's girl, 15 minutes lang ang preparation time because of the excitement na makita ito. Pero yung mga time na she'd ask favors by her Daddy, just to come with him to bond with his daughter is not even giving him an interest. Ang saya lang!" Vice muttered almost a whisper but Kath's ears still heard it. Sumikip lalo ang dibdib ni Kath dahil hindi naman sya sanay na ganito makitungo at nakakausap ang ama. She smiled bitterly before opening her bedroom's door.

"I guess, we're switching places. Karma is real, Kath. You deserved it. You really deserved this. You've been a very bad and heartless daughter naman kasi." She grumbled with tears streaming down on her face

-
Who's excited for ViceRylle's reunion? Hehe =) TY for da love guys lav u all =)
Twitter; APPEALINGVICE