Chapter Eight; without you

I knew that something was up when Roses asked to sleep with me, although it did take me a few minutes to realize what she meant, something must have happened.

I knew now wasn’t the right time to ask, but I didn’t know what to think.

 What if something really bad happened to her?

 We chose ends of the bed to sleep on and made a wall of pillows in the middle, that way neither of us rolled over onto the other.

Slowly I drifted to sleep.

Not long after I woke up to a scream, it was close by almost as if it came from right next to me.

Cautiously I opened one eye and looked to me left, there was Rose, sitting up, hugging her knees and rocking back and forth.

I could hear her crying.

I climbed over the wall of pillows in the middle that somehow stayed intact well we slept and pulled her into me arms.

I wiped away her tears well sweetly shhing her.

 Soon she stopped crying and we just sat there, she was still in my arms and it felt….right?

 I couldn’t be thinking like that Rose was like a sister to me, my mind has to be playing tricks on me.

I wonder what had made her cry so much, I would have asked but I was afraid that she would break down again.

 I had just gotten her to stop.

As if she could read my mind she started to talk.

 “Daisy, my old best friend before I came here, went missing a month ago. We were so much alike and yet at the same time we were complete opposites. Nothing could have explain our friendship, it was perfect a friendship every person wishes that they can have.”

 she spoke in a sort of trance, breaking out of it briefly to look at me, asking with her eyes if she could continue.

I nodded me head being sucked into her story, yet I was afraid of what would come out.

“A month before her disappearance, my parents were killed in a car accident. They had never wanted me, I was an accident their biggest mistake. Life at home had never been good, but I never wanted them dead. Although no one back home would have believed me. They started to pick on me worse than before, everyone did even grow adults. There was nowhere I could go in town except the old abandoned park. But even that was ruined for me."

 "Everyone thought I was a murderer, a threat to their safety. I never really paid attention to what they said or what they called me the first month cause I had Daisy and that was all I needed. She stood by me when no one else would. Well after she went missing everyone assumed that it was my fault, and that I killed her. I had to stop going to school and could barely walked down the street without people calling my bloody rose, and asking if my friend wasn’t good enough for me. The police constantly watched me. "

"Well a month after she was gone the police picked me up in their car and brought me were some person from the state wanted to talk to me. Since I was considered a safety hazard they decided to send me here well out of state. Anyway now that you know my life story I had a dream were Daisy got locked in some room with a guy her father was going to force her to marry, he would abuse her. And one day she got a letter from a stranger the said "

"Dear my darling Daisy,

 I’ve been talking to you now for seven year; I was nine when I first fell for you. Through these seven years I have watched you blossom into a beautiful young lady with a kind heart. Even if you die I would still love you. I know you want to save your friend. So go ahead, besides I am no stranger to suicide.  Soon we will be together

love,

XX."  

"Then she got a mixture of pills and killed herself as she was doing it she said something about stopping her dad’s evil plan. It wasn’t the usual nightmare I have.”

 Just listening to her made me feel that my life and her life before she got here were a lot alike.

Maybe I had finally found that friend I was looking for.

 I opened my mouth to say something but before I could I blacked out.

 Hours later I woke up, to find Rose gone, she left without a trace.

 I could remember everything clearly, Rose had not been the one to hit me over the head, but right before I blacked out I remember hearing a blood curdling scream.

 It had to be her, she had to be kidnapped but by who I didn’t know.

 I thought about it, about everything that she said but one sentence stuck out the most in my memory.

 Then she got a mixture of pills and killed herself as she was doing it she said something about stopping her dad’s evil plan.

I thought about it, Daisy she said her friends name was, it had to be Daisy’s dad.

 This must be part of his evil plan, even though the thought of it was crazy I knew I needed to find Daisy and together we would get back Rose.