Chapter Nine; Not Normal

The dream I had last night was not normal.

 I didn’t even have my normal nightmare, and then right after that I had another one where Daisy’s dad kidnapped me.

 That was a laugh, her dad loved me like his own daughter he would never do that.

 Well at least that was what I thought until I opened my eyes.

This wasn’t mine or Axel’s room and that wasn’t a second nightmare.

Mr. Hate kidnapped me after hitting Axel over the head with a chair.

 I hope he was okay, that could have killed him.

Oh the things I’m going to do when I find Mr. Hate, He’ll wish he never met me.

Okay what should I do, I didn’t want him to know I was awake that’s for sure.

But I should check out me surrounding.

Right?

Well I think so, the room was light purple and pink it had flowers and a bathroom was connected to it. 

I strained my ears listening for any sounds, crickets were chirping, water was dripping in a sink about 40 feet way, someone was shuffling their feet along brick flooring 20 feet to my left.

They weren’t heading to my room but away from it, so either I just got here or someone was keeping guard.

 Silently I got off of the bed and tip toed over to the window.

I peered through the curtains.

 I was on the first floor of this building, and there was no one outside.

 I looked around again, I saw my stuff, suddenly I heard footsteps coming closer, I grabbed my bag and jumped out the window quickly closing it and taking off.

It seems that Mr. Hate once again underestimated me.

 I quickly got away; he would never find me now.

 I wanted to go back to the foster home, but I knew that would be the first place he would look.

 I also knew that Axel was in danger I quickly sent a charm to protect him and keep him away from me at the same time.

He treated me like his little sister so I knew that he would try to look for me but if he ever found me he would die, and I knew that all too well.

 I knew why Mr. Hate wanted me but it wasn’t going to happen even if it was my “destiny”.

 It’s my life I control my own destiny, I sent out another charm to change my appearance, my scent, everything.

Mr. Hate would never find me, at least not until it was too late.

 I carried on with my running, never once stopping.

 I had to get miles away from the place where he had tried to hide me.

But I couldn’t use any more charms, my energy was running low and I didn’t want to leave two of the same charm scents.

 He would easily find me that way.

I can’t believe I didn’t see this coming, it was written word for word on that “destiny” scroll I got two years ago.

Although I never told anyone what it said or even that I had gotten it

. That was the one thing Daisy never knew about.

I remember it word for word.

“T’was a long time ago you were born, thy was reborn many of times. First two that you need in your life will perish, and then the only one who understands you will go missing. You will be suspected of unholy deeds. Soon thy will have to leave, traveling a great distance. Once thy gets there thy will meet a boy that hold thy heart. But thy will not be there for long, thy master will take thy into his arms. And thy shall kill all those she loves and all those that don’t surrender to thy masters ultimate powers. Unless thy…”

that was all it said the rest was burnt off, I never suspected it to be Mr. Hate although that does explain the name.

 But I refuse to kill anyone I love, and I refuse to like Axel more than a brother or a best friend.

 I’ve spent too much time avoiding love to let it fail now.

 It’s my destiny, my life.

 I control my own powers and nothing will get me to use them for evil, I would die before I did anything like that.

 I had to find the rest of that destiny scroll, just to see what I was supposed to do to stop all this.

But where in the world would it be.

 Something inside of me knew that it wasn’t with Mr. Hate or any of his “followers”, I doubted anyone really wanted to be on his side he probably forced them to.

 I really wish Daisy was here, even if she is Mr. Hate’s daughter, she would never do anything to hurt me.

I wonder what happened to her.

I hope it wasn’t what I saw in my dream.

But somewhere in my heart I knew it was, she was gone.

 I would never see her again; she would never drag me through the mall again chasing after some random cute guy until he thought we were stalkers.

 She would never be there when I got older, if I ever figured out how to stop this, and got married or had children.

 I would never get to be her maid of honor like she always promised I would be.

She would never tell me how to do my hair again.

 And most of all I would never have a best friend who understood me better than I did at sometimes, I would never have a best friend who could finish my sentences or say exactly what I was just about to say.

I felt rage and adrenaline pumping through my blood, I knew it was wrong to get vengeance but he went too far.

 And that guy who beat her oh he’s going to learn what it feels like to get beaten.

  But right now I have to find the end of that scroll, or vengeances would never be mine.