Chapter Ten; Where are you?

I’ve tried everything to find this so called Daisy Hate, but it seems that she has vanished into thin air.

 I mean seriously how hard could it be to find one person.

 Well let me tell you it’s very hard, especially when you can’t find any information on them.

Almost like they never existed.

 But I was sure that Daisy had, otherwise Rose wouldn’t have cried so much on that horrid night, two weeks ago.

 No one had seen her or heard from her, I couldn’t even help the cops cause I never saw her kidnapper, it’s not my fault that he snuck up from behind me.

It’s my fault for letting him get her.

Everyone at school thinks that I’m crazy; none of them even saw her when she came.

 So they just assume that I made her up to get attention and sympathy.

 How stupid could they be, I don’t want them to pay attention to me I just want her back.

She belongs here not with some crazy psycho that kidnapped her.

Most people would assume that I love her or she was my girlfriend but the truth is that she was like a little sister to me.

 Nothing more nothing less.

 Well here comes the close to another day wasted in trying to find Daisy to help me get Rose back.

Maybe I should just go in search of Rose instead; it would be easier that way.

I Knew I couldn’t tell Ms. Watson even if I wanted to.

 I mean I knew that she would understand, she was the only one who had supported me in this whole damn town, but she would lose her job if anyone ever found out that she knew.

 I started to back everything into me bag.

 I knew that I would have to sneak out the window tomorrow morning, although when I wasn’t here no one would worry.

 I was known for taking early morning walks without any advanced notice. 

 It took me an hour to pack, not that I have that much stuff I’m just really slow at two in the morning.

 But something was missing.

 I looked around the room; everything I owned was packed up.

Everything I own, I thought about it well blankly looking around the room.

My eyes rested on the bathroom door, the whole reason my and Rose had gotten closer.

 I remembered everything that happened that day clearly.

“Can I sleep with you tonight?” I looked at me confuse, I looked her in the eye and I realized that she didn’t mean it like that.

This was semi embarrassing.

“Sure but only if you tell me why” I bargained.

 She was obviously too tired to object.

 “This is the first time I haven’t been near or had someone watch over me as I sleep for a month. And I’m scared to be alone in my room.”

  I didn’t know what she meant, but I got what I asked for.

 I felt kind of bad for taking advantage of her.

 I would make it up to her tomorrow.

 That part stuck out the most in my mind.

 It was almost like she knew something bad would happen.

To think if she hadn’t have come through the bathroom, she would have had to deal with that all by herself.

 Ms. Watson and I would have just assumed that she ran away, not that I would have cared because I would have still been pissed at her for making me cry and think that she was slightly bipolar because she wouldn’t listen to me.

I couldn’t take my eyes off of the door connecting my room to the bathroom and to her room.

 Slowly I got up and walked over to it, I tried to tell me feet to stop knowing that once I got in her room I would break down.

I hadn’t stepped foot in there since the morning after she was kidnapped.

But there was no use my feet refuse, flat out refused, to obey what me brain was telling them.

 Okay well maybe my brain had other plans, cause before I knew it I was in her room and heading towards her dresser.

Slowly I bent down and opened the bottom left hand drawer.

Apparently she had some time to unpack before she came into my room.

 Something from inside of me was pulling me to see what was in there.

Almost like I needed something in there to help me on the journey ahead of me.

 As I rummaged through the drawer, I felt something sharp prick my finger.

Immediately I started to freak out thinking that it was a razor and she had harmed herself.

  I pulled it out only to find a random scrape of metal that was carved into a heart.

 I continued to pull it out to find that it was a necklace.

I felt relief wash over me like a Mac truck, when I discovered that it wasn’t sharp enough to do any damage.

 I sighed putting the necklace in my pocket even though something told me that it wasn’t what I was looking for.

A few minutes went by and still I had no luck finding whatever my brain thought was in here, I was about to put everything back in when I noticed that one of the boards on the bottom of the drawer looked weird.

It seemed to be slightly taller than the rest of them; I quickly looked around the room to make sure no one was in here.

 When I knew that everything was clear I lifted up the board.

Only to find a book on magic, that would be useless.

I looked at it again; it was obviously warn out and seemed to be falling apart.

 Before I really thought about what I was doing I picked it up and stuffed it into my bag.

 I took off running for my car, something told me to get out of here quick,

I didn’t look back at the place that I had just started to call home.

I didn’t clean the mess I made in her room.

 I didn’t even think, I just took off heading west.

 No reason, no explanation and no thought of how I was going to find Rose.