Chapter four; New Home, New Drama

Man that was a long plane ride.

Why couldn’t they have told me that I was going to Oregon?

I would have packed a book or something

. I mean come on what do they think I am a little kid who gets amused by anything and everything.

  Even worse I couldn’t get anything to eat for lunch cause I didn’t have any money with me.

That totally made my day that they didn’t even think about whether or not I had any money to get lunch.

Thank god I got there in one piece, although I was slightly hoping the plane would crash, there was no doubt that everyone here would hate me to.

 I got off the plane at last and kept my eyes to the ground avoiding peoples judging gazes and headed to get my luggage.

Finally I looked up to see a boy about sixteen to seventeen years old, really cute although it looked like he had recently been beat up.

He wore black eyeliner and had plain black hair hanging down in his face, the black was all teases and slightly messed up, although I still though it made him look gorgeous.

 I knew just from looking at him and he’s god likeness he probably had a girlfriend waiting for him.

I looked again quickly through my bangs that hung down in my face he was holding a sign, Welcome Rose, it said mocking me in a way.

Although it didn’t mean to, but it mocked my losses reminding me that I wasn’t wanted by anyone.

 I walked over to the boy avoiding looking at that cruel sign; I stopped to think about what I should say. I’ve never been in this situation before.

“Hi, my name is Rose Marie Love. I’m guessing you’re from the orphanage.” I said deciding that it was better than saying nothing.

  “Yeah my name is Axel Zane Wilford, I came to get you and take you to the orphanage” he explain in a rush probably thinking I took it wrong but I didn‘t which made me feel kind of awkward.

 I realized I probably needed to say something to end this awkwardness.

 I giggled quietly because his name was so different and I liked it.

 Trying to make it so that he didn’t notice.

“Go ahead laugh at me and my name I know you want to” he said chuckling softly to himself.

I blush and started giggling a little more.

 “Alright let’s get out of here people are staring at me” I said in a soft voice.

 He nodded and grabbed my bags leading the way out, he was such a gentlemen but I really could have taken my own backs.

 I didn’t want to admit this but for the first time ever I was falling for someone.

 I bet he worked there though as a job, why wouldn’t someone want to adopt him if he was there.

I realized that this kid was a mystery and I was determined to figure him out.

 We got to the parking lot and stated heading for his car, I was surprised to see a black and red splatter 64 Nova out the, even more surprised when he walked over and unlocked it.

 I stood there with my mouth hanging open as he put my bags in the trunk.

He turned around and saw, he chuckled softly to himself, I felt my face get hot I knew I was blushing a lot.

 “Come on close your mouth before a bug goes in it” he said softly I turned a darker shade of pink and shut my mouth.

 “y-y-your car is amazing” I stuttered.

 It was his turn to blush.

“Thanks” he said quietly I could tell that it reminded him of something but I knew he probably didn’t want to talk about it.

Or at least not to me, I mean I just met the kid.

 Slowly I walked around to the other side and carefully slid in; I didn’t in anyway want to hurt his car.

 I tried to close the door but I was afraid it might break.

In the end Axel had to reach across and close the door.

That made me blush a lot and then I felt ashamed.

I just met him a few minutes ago and he probably is already annoyed with me I knew I would have to explain it.

 “I’m sorry I couldn’t close the door and you had to it’s just that I was afraid that if I closed it, it would break and you would hate me cause I can tell that you really care about your car.” I explained in a rush just to get it all out, and to my surprise he started laughing at me.

 He had to be insane most people would either be creeped out that I could tell how much their car meant to then or they would be pissed off at me still, and here he was laughing for no reason what so ever.

 I was so confused by him that I was almost in tears; I turned to face the window so he wouldn’t notice.

I didn’t want to cry in front of anyone on my first day here.