Thirty Five

A/N - woo, finally updated! Sorry again about the long wait. My laptop's away being fixed and I'm just generally a swine. A bit of -mild- action towards the end, just so you guys know. I love you all, and thanks for everything you do, my lovelies.
-CHxx

Greg

English was boring without Mike. I mean, sure, Mycroft was in there, but he was the acting teacher, the assistant headmaster. And for some apparent reason, it was considered wrong for me to bend over his desk and beg him to shag me. Though thinking about it, that would be kind of hot.

"Mr. Lestrade?"

I blinked and looked up at the man in question. "I beg your pardon?"

"I asked if you would show me where the poetry books are usually kept for the class."

"Oh, they're on the other side of the school." Conveniently enough.

"Right, well, that's not enough information." That drew a laugh from the class. I probably would've been annoyed that he had the entire class laughing at me if it weren't for the fact that I could see what he meant.

"Do you want me to take you there?"

"I was beginning to think you'd never ask. Maybe you need to start wearing a helmet during rugby. You're getting a bit slow on it, if I do say so myself."

I rolled my eyes. "Let's go then."

We walked out of the class together and, after making sure no one else was around, I leaned in close. "That was rude."

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you."

"You better," I grumbled.

Mycroft leaned down slightly. "Sooner rather than later, I assure you."

We walked to the other side of the school quickly, motivated by the rain that pelted down hard upon us. My heart raced as we walked together, his coated arm brushing against the material of my school shirt. It served as something of a reminder to me that this man was my authoritative figure, the man paid to teach me and look after my well-being. I looked at him, the handsome man with the strong jaw and green, piercing eyes which continued to look straight ahead. My hair was undoubtedly wetted down onto my forehead from the relentless rain, but his looked flawless as usual. It was as though he was untouchable to even the elements. He was a man who shouldn't be messed with, in any way, shape, or form. Almost certainly not by a teenage boy who looked at him with hearted eyes. My stomach swooped with a sudden feeling of unworthiness. It was like I was caught in a current, drowning in everything that that man was, and yet as the possible grip holds passed me by, taking with them any form of salvation, I turned a blind eye and allowed myself to be swept away. And did I regret it? Not in the slightest.

He slowly turned to face me as he opened the door, waiting for me to go through. "Why were you staring at me like that?"

"Huh? I wasn't looking at you."

The man smirked. "Sure thing, Mr. Lestrade."

I rolled my eyes and quietly thanked him as I entered the building. The rest of the walk to the storeroom was quiet, however the assistant headmaster would stop every so often to speak to passing teachers and students. It seemed they all felt the same about him as I did. It took everything in me not to scream at them to fuck off.

Mycroft made it clear that he noticed when we got to the storeroom. "You're jealous," he said as he pushed open the door.

"Jealous?" I repeated with a snort. "Why would I be jealous?"

He closed the door behind us and turned on the lights. "Can't stand me talking to other people. It's a little bit psychotic, if you ask me." He smiled and came over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You're annoying," I groaned, grinding my hips into his.

Mycroft leaned in close, his lips against my ear. "And you're testing my self control."

"Maybe you should just give in," I suggested, continuing to helpfully rock my hips into his, grinding his erection into my mine with a beautiful friction.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like it if I just took you here and now."

"Yes sir, I would."

Mycroft moved away slightly so his eyes met mine. One hand moved from my waist, along my trouser line, and down underneath my pants. I sucked in a breath as his finger drifted over the tip of my cock. He raised an eyebrow and I could see he was trying not to laugh. "Alright?"

"Shuddup, you're so - oh," I cut myself off as Mycroft began fully stroking me.

"Sorry, what was that? I'm so what?"

"Nguh, you know what I mean."

Mycroft chuckled, increasing the pace with one hand as he pulled my trousers and pants fully down with the other. "Alright. Well, anyway, I need to talk to you about something." Never stopping his hand movements, he leaned in and kissed me passionately.

I put my hands on Mycroft's shoulders and tried to ignore the pretentious smile that I could feel on his face. "Can't it wait? You're kinda," I sucked in a breath as Mycroft sped up impossibly faster, feeling warmth spread throughout my stomach, "Well, babe, you're wanking me off."

I could've sworn I heard Mycroft mutter 'that's the point,' under his breath. "Yeah, well, my parents want to meet you. They want to have dinner at their place."

"Mycroft, I'm gonna - you're really doing you're best right now, aren't you?!"

"Yes or no. My brother won't be there, I assure you. But again, yes or no?"

"I... Yeah," I breathed as I came all over Mycroft's hand.

He swiftly pulled away and took a handkerchief out of his pocket and cleaned his hand. "So that's a yes, then. Great, I'll let them know. Now, where're those poetry books?" He began looking around the shelves while I looked on, dumbfounded.

"I... What just happened?!" I demanded.

Mycroft shrugged. "Dunno what you're on about. Found them, let's go." He moved back to the door and put his hand on the handle. "Come on, pull your trousers up. You look a mess."

I rolled my eyes but pulled my pants and trousers back up again. "I guess it was worth it," I murmured under my breath as I followed him back out.

As we walked back to class in silence, I mused inwardly to myself about how the man I loved, the assistant headmaster, Mycroft Holmes, had just made me orgasm to make me agree to meet my parents. I suppose that was true love, because I didn't even mind.