Chapter 5: A Change In Life-Part Two

<Caleb's P.O.V>

I went downstairs to have breakfast. And guess who was waiting for me at the table? My neighbor, Ethan.

"Hey, Caleb." He grinned. "We ran out of cereal. So I'll be taking breakfast at your home today."

Thrills, I thought.

"Here." Mom handed us each a bowl of cereal.

That's when I got an idea. Ethan has always been a pain. He is always teasing me. This is time for revenge, I thought, and concentrated on his bowl. Then, I moved my eyes to Ethan's jeans. The bowl slipped from the table and dropped on Ethan's jeans. Ethan screamed.

"What happened, Ethan?" Mom asked as she approached to the dining table. "Oh, your jeans. How careless you are, Ethan!"

"I...I didn't do it." Ethan said, looking at his clothes. "I'll go change." He got up and went to his house. I tried my best to control my laughter.

<Max' P.O.V>

Now what? I tried to do the trick for an hour today, but still no luck. I was born a failure. I headed down to have breakfast. Today was my first day of job.

<Caleb's P.O.V>

"Citric acid is found in lemons and...." Mr. Tyler was writing on the board.

Booooring.

Mr. Tyler was our science teacher. Every student hated him. And today, I was going to express my hate. The bell rang, and Mr. Tyler went out of the classroom. I followed him. As he took a few steps forward, I used my eye-controlling trick and made him trip. But it got worse. Screams erupted from the hallways as Mr. Tyler fell down the stairs and blood gushed out from his head.