entry eins

dear Tagebuch das ist nicht wirklich ein Tagebuch ,

I envy cursive, well the people that can write in it. it is so hard for me. but anyway, if you didn't know, my name is Ja'hira Hutsell, a 12 year old girl that is typing this short thing. i am a African-american, German(hence my last name),native-american girl. Oh yeah, and a tiny bit French.I don't know if all of it is true though, as I didn't take a DNA test, but my family told me so, and i can trust them enough. I live in america(U.S.A.) and only speak one language: English. I am learning German and Russian though(you might never know when Russian will come in handy, for all you know, they might just invade the U.S. at any moment!). if you want to know what the title says, it's," The Online Diary Of A Schön Mädchen(beautiful girl) by Ja'hira Hutsell.".

i was watching a movie of anne frank, and i must say, i do envy her personality. she surely will make it passed the golden gates as her personality shine as bright as christ himself.

today was a good day i guess. i went to my grandma's house with my mom to help her. apparently she wanted help with her house phone. she must of turned the phone off and forgotten about it. she is always forgetting something. she even forgot who i was! she remembers when i was only a laddie. she needs to remember that i'm Zwölf(twelve) now. she's going to die soon, she was alive before the great depression had started and that was in 1929! i don't want her to die but if she keeps on living, she is only going to suffer more and more; mentally, physically, and emotionally.

sincerely,

from the girl from the state that lies between the empire and the old colony,

Schön Mädchen