something random

hey guys, i'm back!

but with a not-so-good day

well i'll start with the good stuff first. the last of my wish items arrived! the last thing was some cat pens, the pens' tip are super thin but that is because they are chinese pens and their symbols do require alot of detail and to do the detail, you need super tiny tips to be neat! they came with a pack of 4 and each had a different cat on it. my brother(1) took one so now i only have 3. whatever. and besides that, nothing else that was good came to me today.

yeah, that part was quick but let's jump in the shitty part to get over it, shall we?

my brother(1) was like," ja'hira, we should all play games today" so i was like, " Okay." ._. but anyway, 4:00pm came and i was tired. i just got in my bed, snuddling up with my cat then brother(1) came in saying it's time to play. i said i was tired. so then we got into an arguement. i tried to reason and say let me sleep for 15 more minutes and then he got mad and started to tell me to clean my room( just to get some authorite over me, of course) so i yelled, " i'm fucking tired!" he left. for only two minutes then came back with a vaccum, started to go banchee on me! i started getting mad and yelled(again but ALOT louder)" I'M FUCKING TIRED, BRUH" my mom heard the scream and started to scream at me, not even at him, and yelled stuff saying things like( these are some of what she actually said)," I'LL BREAK EVERY SINGLE BONE IN YOUR BODY", "GET UP BEFORE I TOSSED YOU OUT THE WINDOW", " I DON'T CARE IF YOU KILL YOURSELF AFTER, BUT YOU'RE GOING TO CLEAN THIS ROOM!" and," I'LL CHOP YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES!" and now i'm just standing here silently crying while my brother is just happily watching. and if you think he's younger than me, i'm the youngest one in the family. ._. . i know right? even though he's 2 years older than me, he's still older. my mom is not normally like this but this is not some occansional shit either. So i clean my room amd hear everyone talking about me. so i'm almost in tears, trying to calm myself down with some depressing music on loop and typing this. And the worst part is that, Sbac is tomorrow and i'm not even tired anymore. great.