Untitled Part 9

hey guys, I'm back!

.....and feeling like crap. great.

first of all, I can't find the rubric for my project which is worth 200 points so if I don't do it, I will fail the 7th grade, I'm in a forced relationship, I am sick, I have the sbac coming up, and I think my dark times are coming again. fantastic.

ugh, it is almost the end of the school year and all this is here

ugh, it is almost the end of the school year and all this is here. god pls help meh. D*8

well, it's not all that bad. I got student of the quarter. it's an award in our school when you're basically the best in everything and it's extremely rare to get it so yay I guess. Plus I got in national junior honor society, which I am super happy for! I have worked hard all year and it have finally have paid off! the  bad part is that I have to wait till 8th grade to actually do stuff so... 

oh yeah, I totally forgot to tell you that I have a new laptop! the audio is bad and the charging cord is a bit short but it is amazing! And I got some of the things I got from wish. I got my pill message charms, my match erasers, and my laptop mirror. now all I have to get now is my bottle,  my squishy, and my pill capsule necklace!

today is the start spring break so that's great! no more work for an entire week(except my project) and that's it. yep.

now the bad things.

first off, I had to break up with my ex-boyfriend so I can date someone that I don't even like! I like him as a brother but everyone wanted me with him so I said yes. big mistake. it really made me fall into a big sadness hole. I really liked my other relationship so it really sucks I had to break up with him. I had almost cried because of it. I have told my friends about it and they said," yeah, that's great so you can date the other guy now!" like why would they say that. wow, they can be soo dense sometimes.... anyway, the guy is very nice like he would buy me stuff but we have nothing in common. plus he is too attached...I rather not talk about it. basically, I have NO personal space at all. 

 I feel soo trapped. pls help. but seriously though, I started to get really depressed again and I feel like my opinions don't even matter anymore. I feel like I can't even control my life anymore. I want to tell them that this is affecting me but they won't listen. they think that I'm am always happy and I try to be but when I'm not, they're afraid. they're afraid of me. they think that the only emotion I have is happy and that they can take advantage of me.

why?

BTW didn't mean to get too serious, srry!