long time, no see pt2

So, this is an update about my school year. Obviously. Anyway, after I dumped my friend, tay, I started to hang out with my three friends​ more often.(jon, Emmu, and Jai) so Emmu was a bitch.
Ummm Yea........
          She is spoiled as helll! She keeps on rubbing in my face that she got money💰 and that's fucked. And then, she keeps on picking with me and Jai, Saying things like,"eww, look at your face" "shut up"   "look at _____" (she's says this to Jai a lot in front of the whole class, even though she Knows ​that Jai has social anxiety)
      she then tells us that we know nothing about depression and anxiety. When we went through it ourselves! Jai even has a therapist for crying out loud! And I've been studied this since I was 9-10 until now which is like 5-4 years! My mom is a counselor and has been studying for a long time, so I have her books on it.

              Every. Single. One.
I can diagnose her. Emmu doesn't have it. She accidentally hurt herself with a pencil and claimed it as a self harm cut. Bitch, we were all there when you did it!
          She is also two-faced. So this boy named "Dan" is really shy and introverted. He is also really depressed and suicidal.( I forgot to add this part in, so I wanted to help her and him by stopping the boy that was teasing them, I did, she was happy until she became mad at me for DOING WHAT SHE ASKED ME TO DO) She keeps on yelling at him, saying he don't love her or he hates her and other things that don't make since. Like, I wouldn't be surprised if he did, after all, you did shouted out all of his secrets to the public!
      And she victimized herself so much, so now he doesn't have a platform to fend for himself. Anyways, she always make a scene with him which scares him senseless. Like even I had to intervene and tell her that he is an introvert so you're not helping his depression. She stresses him out to no end. She needs to chill!
        She makes people do EVERYTHING FOR HER! I can't even. Like, carry her stuff, read to her, do all of her work, throw her stuff away. Everything! Ugh, I really want to choke her until she's ​unconscious! Welp, at least the school year is almost over!