Untitled Part 6

dear tagebuch,

random update, this thing was on hiatus for a while now so now I'm canceling that, which means I'm back! this was on hold because....my life is boring. I usually sleep and watch vids all day soo nothing on here would of been interesting if I had posted...so I stopped. that is also one of the reasons why I was depressed. well, this post is going to be a quicky. Christmas I got clothes and a musical keyboard, my fam couldn't afford food after Christmas so I kind of starved till 1/1/16 which was horrible and also why I couldn't post; I was very hungry and was sleeping the hunger pains off. I don't know if I have a social studies project due on Monday so, ya away (11822)if that number is still there it's meant to be an irony mark, it looks like a backward question mark. got food yesterday and well, that's all. literally. after all this time., that's all? yep. I know. boring. but that is all and i might post a Hetalia fanfic oneshot on my oneshot thing so keep a look out for that so yeah. also whatever excuse i use for my lack of updates do not make up for not updating. 

well bye( thought i was going to do the traditional sign out, didn't you?)

,pretty girl