And he took my breath away.

Adira:

I began the walk home from school. Sadly I was alone today which meant I had to walk the through the building where that goon lived alone. He sat there on the wall. I hated him, looking at him made me want to throw up. He seemed arrogant and egoistic. No way I would ever imagine talking to someone as snobbish as him. I walked faster trying not to pay attention to him and his friends. I hate that my best friend just had to be absent today. And i just so happened to be dressed in my uniform with two pigtails. And i was sure my face looked just as hideous covered in oil and being all sticky. Urgh. Why on earth should I care. As I crossed them I could feel his eyes on me. No I am just not looking back. He shouted just like he always does, " I need your name atleast, atleast talk to me for one second. By the way, you look beautiful."
That made me blush. God!

I ignored him and walked faster. If he wasn't like a brother to my best friend, he'd be dead by now. Finally, I reached my own building and sighed. I hated this guy's guts. How dare he! I looked back. He was still staring at me. I sighed. Does he have nothing better to do with his life.

I got home and got on with my studies. I would soon be at my grandmothers place as the vacation had just begun. It was going to be amazing. I could sleep in late and sit on facebook for hours on an end and no one would ever say anything. I could eat and watch television and be as antisocial as I wanted.

The next day:

I was here. Vashi. This place felt more like home than any other place. It was already late so I slept. I woke up the next day to the same smell of masala tea and khakras that I was used to at grandma's place. As soon as I got dressed I was force fed a glass of milk and fruits. Argh. I swear to God everytime I visited here I put on atleast three kgs. The rest of the day went by quickly , watching movies and surfing Facebook. It had been three days and I was getting a bit bored. I woke up and opened my Facebook only to find two new friend requests. One was from a certain Ahaan shah and the other from Krisha Agrawal. Krisha was my sister but who was Ahaan. There was no profile picture put up. Was he? oh yes he was in my classes. I checked the school, yes he was from there. I accepted the requests as soon as I did I saw a message from Ahaan. Well he was cute though. I thought he was unaware of my existence and therefore it began. Something that would change my life.

Ahaan turned out to be a really sweet guy that was until after three days he decided to put a profile picture. At first I did not even notice it but then when I did it was almost as if I could not believe it. Was he... could he be...Ayeeshas best friend..i didn't know his name since I was never bothered about him. Oh god. Finally I asked him. Do you live at silver gardens. And when he said yes. I decided never to reply to him again.
I really liked talking to him but whatever he had put me through, all the teasing and all was just too much. And plus I didn't want him to get the wrong idea. But was I right? I mean we were just...no no no. No.