This is it.

Ahaan:

I stayed up late contemplating whether or not I should tell Adira what I feel about her. I finally decided it was time I told her.
I texted her.

Adira..i cant hide this anymore..i love u..meet me tomorrow plz..i love u..gn

Adira :
This was it. He finally did it. I was happy beyond compare. Somewhere down the line he had become a lot more than my friend. I loved him. I texted him I would meet him at 4. I loved him so much. The way his soft brown eyes looked into mine mid conversations and the way it took my breath away. The way his dimple looked beyond adorable when he smiled. And the way he called my name. The way he was always running his hand through his hair. His hair, I loved it, I had resisted the urge to run my hand through his glossy black hair so many times. I just knew I loved him. And nothing would change that. He was down right amazing. Would he mind if I touched his hair? I know guys hated that. They did hate it a lot.
Oh well. I was going to pull it anyway.

I stayed up all night thinking about what I should wear. This was the worst thing ever. I never cared about how I looked. Now I had to. I didn't have the best looks. I had extremely wavy brown hair that came down to my waist. I had brown eyes and pale but slightly brown skin. And I had a really curvy body that got me all the wrong attention when I wore something skin tight. God this will be a long night.