Always.

Ahaan:

Just look at her. Just.... I was in awe of how she could make something so simple look so beautiful. She had come over to my place today. We hadn't met in a week all thanks to exams. I hated that. But one look at her and it was worth the wait. She wore a jeans and a plain white tee. Her hair flowing down to her waist. She cut it even after I tried to convince her not to. But I didn't care. Her hair was so beautiful. I loved to bury my face in them every single time we hugged. She was way too pretty. She stared at me just like I stared at her. I couldn't get enough of her. She was wearing nothing but kohl and her favourite lipstick.

She and her lipsticks. She had around 20 of them and she never got tired of buying more. I had lost count of how many times she stained my shirts,my neck, my face, my forehead while kissing or hugging me. She was shorter than me and every time we hugged I was sure there would be a lipstick stain on my shirt. But I didn't care. I didn't because I wanted the world to know she was mine. My friends always teased me when they saw a stain on my cheek or my shirt. They thought I was madly in love with her. And I was. I never ever denied it.

Four months today and I still remember when I first saw her. Laughing and giggling, And I thanked life for her.
I walked up to her. Pushed the door close. And kissed her like I was dying and she was the only cure that would save me. I savoured every kiss that I got with her like it was my last. She was just so addicting. I pushed her to the couch finally letting her breath. She looked into my eyes. Her breaths fast and eyes half closed.

"Hi babe," I whispered. "Hi," she replied. Blushing!!. She was blushing like anything and I loved it so much. And so I did what I always do, I picked her up and spun her around and she was laughing. Her laugh. Wow. I'm so in love I can barely imagine what would I do if something wrong ever happened to us. She was dizzy when I put her back down and held on to me as we fell back to the couch. I got up and poured her a glass of water.
She was already surfing the channels trying to find something good I sat down beside her. She put her head on my shoulder and watched with close observation how the guy on tv was making a leather seat for a car. I tried to watch too but my eyes kept looking at her face. Her eyes were big and brown and beautiful. They were watery and shining she complained how her kohl never stayed on her waterline, what ever that meant, and thats why she hated her eyes. I hated her for hating her eyes how could she even think about it. I mean they could melt a person.
She also hated her nose but I found it so damn cute and God knows why she ever thought that her body was bad.
Like I loved her body not in a perverted way but it was percent. She was Curvy in all the right places and looked like a freaking goddess whenever she wore something to accentuate her curves. He waist was perfect and I loved putting my arms around her and pulling her close to me. She said I said that just to make her feel better and avoid death. But no. I honestly couldn't find a flaw in her physically or otherwise. Finally I took her close and whispered to her," Adira baby, I'm always going to hold your hand. No matter how hard life gets. I won't let you go ok. "
" I know. Nor will I. I trust you more than anything in this world," she replied to me.

And in that moment, I was sure no matter what life brings to me she'll be by my side and I will do everything to keep her there.
Always.