Will it end?

Ahaan:

She was avoiding me like I was plague. She didn't want me anywhere near her and who could blame her. I could understand she was hating me with all her might and there was no way in hell that she would even consider taking me back.

But I was nothing without her. I knew that very well. I was trying to get everyone in our common gang to get her to talk to me but all she wanted was to get away from me. She was hurt and angry. I was in pain too. But I couldn't lose her. I had done something unforgivable but it was in the past. What more could I do? I couldn't change it even if I wanted to. I wanted to make her understand that I would give up everything to go back in time and change all of that. But the truth was it was done.

It had been a week and I was losing my mind. I didn't understand what was going in with me and all I could see around me was Adira. My Adira. I couldn't take it anymore. Finally I took up on Anuj's advice and decided to go drinking with the boys hoping to get a good nights sleep after we had drunk a bit. Maybe I would be able think clearly and maybe get an idea how to get her back. I hope.

9 p.m and I was ready in a black shirt and grey pants. I was too sad to do my hair but decided to at least look decent and not like the wild animal I had been looking like because of the unshaved beard for over a week and a half and the messy hair I had been sporting. If Adira was here she would've teased me a lot and told me I looked like monkey. God. I was missing her way too much.

I was jolted out of my train of thoughts when my phone rang and it was Mohit calling me to come down. As I got into the car he flashed me a grin. " So finally someone decided to clean up and get over their ex, I thought you actually loved her guess I was wrong , huh?" he said with his brow raised, sarcasm evident.

" No. I can't even think of anyone except her. I have beem going crazy thinking about how would she think my outfit looks or how would she like my hair or would she like my shoes or that this watch is good? Would she let me hug her from the back and tell her that I look neat only for her? She loves when I wear black. And so no, I can't get her out of my mind." I replied trying to hold back my tears.
Mohit was a good guy who knew that girls were to be respected. "Don't worry,I am sure she just needs time." He gave me a pat on my soulder and we drove off.

Adira:

I stood there staring at the mirror. I had lost some weight and my face looked a bit dull than it usually did. Nothing a bit of foundation couldn't fix my sister had said.
I was wearing a black sleeveless dress with a deep neckline. It was simple and was tight around my bust and flowed out from the waist and had lace details.

I put on some liner and made an effort to look as decent as possible. I used some more make up to cover up my puffy eyes. It was Ayeesha's birthday and I wanted it to be about her. I didn't want to be miserable. When it came down to applying my lipstick I picked out a red one. I wondered what cheesy thing Ahaan would've said right now.

No. I couldn't think about him. I wanted nothing more from him. I was done forever. Or was I?

I missed him a lot. Maybe I should talk to him. He did something but that didn't mean he would do it again. People grow don't they? They become better. Ahaan was an amazing person. He wouldn't just hurt me. He loved me, and I loved him. I'll call him later. Right now I had to leave for Ayeesha's party.