I want her.

Ahaan:

She was way too adorable. The first time I saw her I knew that I needed her. She was the one. I knew it. The way her hair flowed down to her back. The way her eyes widened when she heard something that Ayeesha said. The way her beautiful pouty lips stretched into a smile. God her lips were beautiful. She was everything I ever dreamed of in a girl. I was sure that she would be mine one day. I turned to my best friend Viraj and told, "I'm gonna make her mine. No matter what. "

After three days I finally was able to coax Ayeesha into giving me Adiras surname. Patel. As soon as I got it I sent her a request on facebook I was so damn happy when she accepted it. I thought she won't but she did. From that day on we talked about for hours. She was the kindest person. The way she cared about kittens in her building to the way she taught those kids at the local NGO just for the sake of it. I thought she would be snobbish considering how pretty she was and the way she seemed to have it all but I was so wrong. I loved talking to her. Until she stopped it.
She asked me if i lived at Silver Gardens and just stopped. I had no idea what was wrong.

I tired to talk to her and texted her for three days. The fourth day she did not come online the whole day and that just made me worry even more. What had happened. I needed to know.

Adira:

It was hard to avoid Ahaans messgaes. I swear every time I saw them my heart would do this funny thing and I could feel my heart bead stop. I couldn't understand it. I couldn't stand the guy a few days back and now somehow I liked him. I loved talking to him. He made me laugh and smile and he was so vocal about what he was. I admired him in so many ways. He was confident and could grab the attention of the people he wanted to in a blink. He loved to live life on his own terms and he was never forced into, more liike couldn't be forced into doing anything he didn't want to. If only I could be like him.

From a very young age my parents had the standards set for me. I had to be atleast an above average if not a brilliant student. And I never opposed them because I felt they just wanted the best for me. At times I did feel that what they were saying seemed hypocritical and wanted to oppose but I knew better than to argue with them. They would never listen to me. But Ahaan was very different. He used to contradict what he felt was wrong hand although he apologized when he was wrong accepting his defeat he never went down without an argument.
If only I was a bit more like him.

Ahaan:

I was losing sleep. Why won't she talk to me did I do something to hurt her. What if she decided she didn't like me. I mean after how much I teased her she I never thought she would agree to even look at my face. But that was all I wanted to do every time I saw her. I wanted to tease her so she would get annoyed and make that cute face where she slightly pouted and crinkled her nose. She looked so cute when she did that. All I wanted to do was to pull her cheeks. I had resisted running over to her and doing that for I knew she would kick me in the balls.
She was not like the other girls I knew. She was strong. Not in a manly way. She was tiny that way. Atleast compared to me but that just made Me love her more. But she was strong in the way that she would never let anyone disrespect her. She was smart and intelligent. I had a lot of my girl friends who were smart to but they rarely ever talked the way she did. They were amazing and friendly and warm. But she was warmth personified. She could make anyone feel at ease. She loved to help people. She was so sweet but the was also firm and grounded. She was unlike any girl I knew. And even though it freaked me out a bit because she was so different from the rest and I never knew how to talk to such girls and what ticks them off because they would rip your hair out and snap your neck, I was also drawn to her because of that. God. She was amazing.