Shattered.

Adira:

I knew it. It was bound to happen. My father must've suspected something and he did take action. This was the worst thing I could have possibly imagined. More than what was to come for me I was worried about Ahaan. I hadn't talked to him all day but when Ayeesha told me about Kartik asking her what was up with me and Ahaan I knew that Kartik was up to something. He never did mind his own business. And the thing was he knew my father very well.
They had common friends. Not friends, common goons. They knew each other and I hated Kartik with every bone in my body. He never really was a good guy. I could see it in his eyes that he was pathetic and had no conscience. I could feel it from the way he stared girls down and how I felt his eyes follow me every time I passed by him. He liked to make other people miserable just for the sake of it. And I knew that he will tell whatever he can to my dad. And the result would be very ugly.

Ahaan:

Kartik walked over to me. Smiling brightly but I could see the evil in his eyes. He knew it. And this was going to either be a deal where I had to offer something to keep him away from me and Adira or he had already told her father and was just going to sit back and watch the show. No matter what I knew I was doomed but if something happened to her because of this I could never forgive myself. What was I going to do?

"Hey, Ahaan."
"Hi."
"So well, I heard a few rumours about you and Adira, are they true, I mean if they are congratulations man," he said smirking.
" What have you heard, Kartik. Tell me clearly. "
" Oh well nothing as such other than the fact that you and her are a couple so in love that people are jealous of you. I mean even I am jealous of you. I mean the fact that you are able to, you know do stuff with her.." he said smiling and winked at me. This disgusted me beyond compare.
" Look you better stay away from us and let her and me be. I will kill you if you even try to do something to harm us. And you know me, I will not blink an eye doing it. "
" Oh please Ahaan. Knowing the good girl that Adira is, if she found out the truth about your past, she would probably never even see your face again."

Did he just say that to me? He just threatened me. What if he was planning on telling her about what I did. What if he tells her and she never wants to see my face again.
What if..
No.

Just. I had to tell her before anyone else did. I should call her.

Adira:

I felt my heart skip a beat. But this wasn't good. It was a terrible feeling that spread itself in my mind. Something was not right. Something really bad was going to happen and I was sure of it. I had no idea what was I going to do if my father found out. He was going to kill me. I was lot in a world of my thoughts when my phone rang. AHAAN.
Seeing his name made me feel better usually. But not this time. Something was just not right. I picked up the call with shaky hands.

"Adira, hi baby.."
"Heey.."
"Listen I need to tell u something.."
" What babe..?"
"I know I am going to seem like the cruellest person after this.."
" AHAAN..! What did u do..?", I asked, the fear already setting in.
" Baby I love you..just hear me out.."