Mine.

Ahaan:

She was mine. I was so happy. More than happy. I knew she was just mine. To call her mine was a dream come true. Too good to be true. I was so in love with her that even the remotest thought of losing her made me shiver. What would I ever do without her.

My beautiful baby girl. She made me feel better with a simple smile. God knows how she did that. Makes every single person feel comfortable with her. Although she herself is pretty awkward at times. The way she trips on random stuff, is clumsy, but then she smiles and nothing else matters. The way she speaks way too fast when nervous and says the stuff she doesn't mean to and then blushes pink. God. It kills me. I could just hear to her talk about all sorts of stupid things and never get bored. I love the way she gives those sound effects as well as those weird facial and hand gestures while telling me about stuff that happened or the way she randomly throws a science fact in my face. She's such a nerd.

The way her face lights up and she gets lost in what she's saying. I can't stop thinking about her. She's way too amazing to put to words. I seriously need to think about ways to stop thinking about her. But then again I know it is impossible. My Adira. I love her way too much.

Adira :

Ayeesha was not at all happy when I told her I was dating Ahaan. Maybe they did not see what I saw. But Ahaan was so much more than what most of his friends thought him to be. He was soft spoken, polite. He had helped me out at the NGO so many times I had lost count. He was the kids favourite teacher. They loved him so much. I loved watching him teach them. Latika was his favourite. He adored her. He would give her piggy back rides about ten times every time he visited. The way the both of them got lost in their conversations about cartoons and random things made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. What would I ever do without him. My stupid crazy childish Ahaan. What would I even do without him. He was mine. I loved him. And that was all I knew. No matter what they said about him. I knew he loved me too. And I felt I should not even think about anything anymore.