And they met again.

Adira:

I was back home finally. I was so excited to meet Ayeesha. But what I dreaded the most was going to her building. What if HE was there. What if he tries to talk to me. I nervously walked in and just as I had thought he was there. Twelve guys sitting in the garden and as soon as I walked there they stared at me as though I was doing the walk of shame. I being the clusmy person that I am almost tripped. I could here them laughing. Oh well I don't care. Let the dogs bark. While the other dogs finished barking one dog, sorry I mean Ahaan came and stood in front of me he said in a low, polite but commanding tone," I need your number and you will give it to me by tomorrow."

I was shocked and practically ran away from there. I told Ayeesha everything that happened and she told me that he was a great guy and people were scared of him only because he's got such company. But she didn't really like it that he was trying to get to me. Well.

I was so confused as to what was going to happen now. Should I fear him. No. I rarely fear people. Should I try talking to him. What if he actually just wants to be a good friend. What if he neverdoes anything stupid. I decided to let him have it and told Ayeesha to forward it to him later. She rolled her eyes at me but I distracted her by using biryani as a bait. I swear she and her appetite for biryani was equal to 10 guys who hadn't eaten for a week. But what can I say I loved it too. We spent the rest of the day gorging on biryani and have stupid conversations and to say I was content would be an understatement. I persuaded her into dropping me home or atleast halfway incase he was there. To my luck he wasn't and I went home happily.

Ahaan:

I shouldn't have done that. I must've scared her.I thought she would never reply but luckily she did. She told me she didn't think it was right to share numbers. I was so desperate to have her talk to me. I couldn't resist myself.

Adira..look m sorry..i didn't mean to scare u..i really wanna be ur frnd..will u plz stop turning me down..plz trust me..m not gonna do anything bad to u..

Adira:

Ayeesha did say that he was a good guy. I kept thinking about all sorts of things and suddenly my cell buzzed. It was a text from him.

Hy gn sd tc..dnt worry..u can trust me.

I don't know why but that made me feel I actually could and I slept.